Crescent University school fees for students who were offered admission (newly admitted) and returning students for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released and published online by the school management.
When compared, we have discovered that this academic institution, Crescent university, located in Ogun state, is one of the cheapest private universities in Nigeria. Students planning to study here, or people who want to know about the Crescent University tuition fee, can use this page to see the current and updated Crescent University school fees.
Other Private Universities School Fees.
- Adeleke University School Fees.
- Nile University School Fees.
- Afe Babalola University School Fees.
- LandMark University School Fees.
- Babcock University School Fees.
Like most private Nigerian Universities, the Crescent University tuition fee is based on your selected course. I’ll also be sharing with you, the Crescent University Acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session too.
It’s important to note that the Crescent University Acceptance Fee applies to just newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry (DE) students.
Crescent University School Fees.
Crescent University Acceptance Fee.
The school management has mandated that all students offered admission into Crescent University are to pay the sum of fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00) as Acceptance Fee. You are directed to pay this amount at the Bursary and submit a photocopy of the receipt with acceptance form.
How to Pay Crescent University Tuition Fee.
All payments to the university should be made through bank draft. To pay your tuition fee, use a bank Draft, simply walk into any Zenith bank, or First Bank nearest to you, ask for a Bank Draft, and pay for your school fees in favour of Crescent university. Ask Customer service for the Crescent University official account number. Take note that you can pay your tuition fee through FIRST BANK AND ZENITH BANK ONLY.
- The Crescent University management has disclosed that all students are required to pay the sum of N10,000 naira to the parent forum account at keystone bank. Go to Keystone bank and ask for the Parent forum account number of Crescent University.
- Excluding your school fees, students are required to pay their departmental association fees of N5,000 (five thousand Naira), which can be paid at their various departments.
- Students can opt for a private hostel within the campus. Students interested in staying at the school’s private hostel should know that you need to pay for it separately. It’s not in your tuition fee.
- Bowlsant hostel without provision for cooking and yola hostel will cost you One hundred thousand Naira Only (N100,000)
- Bowlsant hostel with provision for cooking will cost you One hundred and fifty thousand Naira ONLY (N150,000).
- Bowlsant special two in a room hostel with provision for cooking is N200,000.
- Take note that these fees are also exclusive of Imasa (student general association) fee of two thousand Naira only (N2,000).
- Aside from the school’s private hostel as shared above, the Crescent University school fees include: tuition, accommodation, medical, examination, internet access, sports, identity card and development levy.
- Crescent University management has disclosed that students must pay a minimum of 70% of school fees payment at the beginning of the 1st semester and must pay the complete fee on or before the commencement of the 2nd semester, especially before the commencement of examination.
- Note that the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) will be paid for portal registration online with atm at the point of registration.
Crescent University Contact.
If you have any questions, or you are confused about anything shared above, you can reach the school administration through the number shared below.