The Kogi State University, KSU cut-off mark for admission has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session. Take note that this is the KSU JAMB and Departmental cut off-mark that determines whether you’re eligible for admission or not.
Using this medium, We’d love to inform and notify members of the general public, especially candidates who selected Kogi State University as their Choice tertiary institution during UTME Registration and partake in the screening exercise, that the Kogi State University, Anyigba, has released the minimum KSU cut off mark required for admission into the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Kogi State University, which is situated in Anyigba, Kogi State, is a state-owned University. This tertiary institution was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, who was the then-former governor of Kogi state. At the time of this academic institution’s establishment, this school was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002, but a year later, was renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU).
More than 98% of the courses offered at Kogi State University are accredited by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC).
- KSU Cut Off Mark For Admission.
- Faculty of Agriculture.
- Arts and Humanities.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Management Science.
- Faculty of Natural Sciences.
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
- KSU JAMB Cut Off Marks.
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- NATURAL SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
KSU Cut Off Mark For Admission.
Post UTME Cut Off Mark:
Faculty of Agriculture.
- Agriculture 40
- Home Science 40
- Food Science 45
- Fishery and aquaculture 40
Arts and Humanities.
- English and literary studies: 47
- CRS. 40
- History and international studies: 45
- Islamic studies: 40
- Philosophy: 40
- Theater arts: 43
Faculty of Education.
- Edu/Eng. 42
- Edu/CRS 40
- Edu/biology. 42
- Edu/Geography. 40
- Edu/Economic. 40
- Edu/Islamic. 40
- Edu/ social studies. 40
- Library and information sci. 45
Faculty of Law.
- Common-Law: 66
Faculty of Management Science.
- Accounting. 43
- Banking and finance. 46
- Business administration. 42
- Public administration. 43
Faculty of Natural Sciences.
- Biochemistry: 53
- Chemistry: 44
- Computer science: 45
- Geology: 44
- Industrial Chemistry: 65
- Mathematics: 40
- Statistics: 40
- Physics: 40
Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Economics: 41
- Geography and environ. Science: 41
- Mass communication: 51
- Political science: 46
- Sociology: 50
KSU JAMB Cut Off Marks.
It is very important to note here that only candidates who scored 160 and above and with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible and qualified to participate in the Kogi State University, KSU post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
|2.||Food Science and Technology||170|
|3.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||Arabic Language and Literature||160|
|2||Christian Religious Studies||160|
|3||English and Literary Studies||160|
|4||History and International Studies||160|
|1||Education/Christian Religious Studies||160|
|11||Library and Information Science||160|
|12||Education/ Social Studies||160|
|2||Banking and Finance||160|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|9||Plant Sciences and Biotechnology||160|
|2||Geography and Planning||160|
- The school management disclosed that candidates who did not meet the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to immediately do the JAMB change of course on www.jamb.gov.ng as appropriate. (Take note that the JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration before you decide to purchase the Change of Course form).
- The school authorities recommend that all candidates upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
- Candidates should know that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on the school portal at kogistateuniversity.edu.ng.
- If you have any inquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to email@example.com (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must know that they need a valid phone number and E-mail address before starting the KSU Post UTME registration.