Which Nigerian Polytechnic, is the best mass communication Polytechnic in Nigeria? I have come across this question countless times, Have received this question several times in My Mail, where concerned candidates, presumably, those who are yet to apply for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination JAMB Registration.
In this article, You’ll discover the official list of Nigerian Polytechnics Offering Mass Communication, which are accredited.
Using this medium, I would love all interested persons, that this is the official list of Polytechnics Offering Mass Communication in Nigeria. This list will help all candidates who wish to study Mass communication in any Nigerian Polytechnics of their choice.
List of Polytechnics that offer Mass Communication as a Course.
All candidates should take note, that the following, are the list of polytechnics that offer Mass Communication as a course.
Mass Communication can be studied in the following Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics;
Nigeria Polytechnics Offering Mass Communication
1. Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY)
2. Adamawa State Polytechnic (ADAMAWAPOLY)
3. Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY)
4. Dorben Polytechnic (DORBENPOLY)
5. Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (EKITIPOLY)
6. Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY)
7. Federal Polytechnic, Bida (BIDAPOLY)
8. Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (BAUCHIPOLY)
9. Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (NASARAWAPOLY)
10. Federal polytechnic, Mubi (MUBIPOLY)
11. Federal Polytechnic, Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY)
12. Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY)
13. Institute of Management Technology, Enugu (IMTE)
14. Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH)
15. Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY)
16. Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY)
17. Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY)
18. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RUGIPO)
19. The Polytechnic, Ibadan (IBADANPOLY)
20. Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH)
21. Our Saviour Institute of Science, Agric. & Tech. (OSISATECH)
22. Akwa Ibom State College Of Arts And Science (AISCAS)
23. Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKATH)
24. Crown Polytechnic (CROWNPOLY)
25. Delta State College Of Agriculture (DELSCOA)
26. Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko (FIDEIPOLY)
27. Heritage Polytechnic (HERITAGE)
28. Institute Of Public Health (OAU), Ile-Ife (IPHOAU)
29. Interlink Polytechnic (INTERLINK)
30. Jigawa State Institute Of Information Technology (JSIIT)
31. Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY)
32. Polytechnic Of Sokoto (POLYSOK)
33. Southern-Nigeria Institute Of Innovative Technology (SNIIT)
34. Wolex Polytechnic (WOLEX)
35. Nigerian Institution of Leather Technology and Science Technology (NILEST)
36. Nacabs Polytechnic (NACABS)
37. Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH)
JAMB UTME Requirements For Mass Communication
In UTME, also All candidates who will be sitting for the JAMB UTME computer-based test should note that the English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Mass Communication in the above Polytechnics or Monotechnics include the following subjects listed below;
» Any three subjects from Arts/Social Science/Physical Science.
O’Level Subject Combination For Mass Communication
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Mass Communication are as follows;
English Language and Mathematics and any three other subjects from:
- Literature in English,
- Fine Arts,
- Basic Electricity,
- Commerce/Principles of Accounting.
Please do share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.
Leave a Comment