Are you searching for the list of Nigerian universities with the lowest cut off marks for admission into Medicine and Surgery? Here’s everything you need to know.
Here is the list of low cut-off marks for Medicine And Surgery for various Nigerian Universities.
The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) jamb cut off marks for all Nigeria Medical and Surgery Institutions have been released, and this information contains a list of schools that accepts candidates into the department of Medicine and Surgery even with low JAMB score.
If you would like to study Medicine, but do not know JAMB’s latest cut off points, here we present you a list of universities in Nigeria cut off marks which we have checked, and it’s the lowest.
Take note that you can find all the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) cut off marks for medicine and surgery below.
– Ambrose Alli University JAMB cut off mark – 180;
– Abia State University Uturu (ABSU) JAMB cut off mark – 180;
– Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria JAMB cut off mark – 180;
– Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) JAMB cut off mark – 180;
– Bowen University JAMB cut off mark – 170;
– Bayero University Kano JAMB cut off mark – 180;
It is very essential and important to note here that although these cut-off marks of JAMB are actually low, you may need to score a bit higher, which means studying harder.
Although this Medicine and surgery cut off marks works, if for example, Ahmadu Bello University have candidates seeking for admission with JAMB scores of 190 and above, they’ll select them first, before going for candidates with jamb scores of 180.