The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released and published online. has released the IAUE School Fee Schedule for the 2023/2024 academic session. See details
This is the current IAUE-approved school fee for newly admitted students, returning students, indigenes and non-indigenes of Rivers State. The Management Board of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni (IAUE), has officially released the school fee schedule for the 2023 academic session.
- BREAKING NEWS.
- IAUE School Fees Schedule For New and Returning (Indigene/Non Indigene) Students
- Charges and Clarity for Newly Admitted Students.
- IAUE School Fees For indigenes Of Rivers State
- IAUE School Fees For Non-Indigenes Of Rivers State
- IAUE HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEES
- OTHER FEES
- Additional Fees.
- Hostel Accommodation Fees.
- Undergraduate Programme Fees: Indigenous vs. Non-indigenous Differences.
- Final Conclusion on IAUE School Fees.
The Registrar of Ignatius Aguru University of Education released a public notice, clearly stating that returning students from Years 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 will pay the same school fees. Disregard any information stating others, because there is no fee increment for the 2023/2024 academic year when compared to the 2022/2023 academic session.
This article titled IAUE school fees, covers the tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate programs, portal access, professional development fees, hostel accommodation, and processing charges for freshers and returning students.
- Students who can afford to pay their school fees at once can go ahead and do so.
- While for students who can’t pay the total amount of the IAUE school fees should pay 50% of the total in first semester and the remaining 50% in second semester of this session 2023/2024 to maintain the policy of two instalments payment.
- However, all newly students are required to pay the full fees before they can be confirmed as students of the institution.
IAUE School Fees Schedule For New and Returning (Indigene/Non Indigene) Students
This section contains the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) school fees for undergraduate students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
I want to clearly state it here that all newly admitted students are required to pay their tuition fees in full before their matriculation date.
Charges and Clarity for Newly Admitted Students.
Fresh students have a unique set of fees to consider. These include:
- Acceptance Fee: ₦20,000
- Medical Exam: ₦7,500
- Chest X-Ray: ₦5,000
- Creativity: ₦7,000
- And several others, leading to a total of ₦65,500 for these additional charges.
IAUE School Fees For indigenes Of Rivers State
|100 Level / 200 Level DE||91,600|
IAUE School Fees For Non-Indigenes Of Rivers State
|100 Level / 200 Level DE||72,000|
IAUE HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION FEES
|Hostel A, B, C, G, H (STELLA)||35,600|
|Hostel D, E, F||35,600|
|Salvation Hostel Self Contain||60,600|
|PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FEES SCIENCE||31,100|
|PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FEES NON SCIENCE||29,100|
All candidates should note that the Portal Access Fee, and Professional Development Fees MUST be paid first, before you can pay your school fees. Note that you will be charged a processing fee of ₦1,000.
In addition to the base school fees, students are required to make the following payments:
- Portal Access: ₦7,300
- Professional Development Fees (This fee applies to ONLY Science students): ₦31,100
- Professional Development Fees (This is for Non-Science students): ₦29,100
Hostel Accommodation Fees.
IAUE offers various hostel options to cater to student’s accommodation needs. Here are the hostel accommodation fees:
- Hostel A, B, C, G, H (STELLA): ₦30,600
- Hostel D, E, F: ₦35,600
- Salvation Hostel: ₦50,600
- Salvation Hostel Self Contain: ₦60,600
- New Haven: ₦60,600.
Undergraduate Programme Fees: Indigenous vs. Non-indigenous Differences.
The management board of Ignatius Ajuru University has always maintain a transparent fee structure, with clear distinctions between the required fees for indigenous and non-indigenous students. Here’s a comprehensive breakdown of the differences between indigines and non-indigenes of Rivers State.
Development Levy: When it comes to payment of development fees, Indigenous students across all years are charged a flat rate of ₦5,000 only. While non-indigenous students development levy rate is different depending on your level. Year 1 students are required to pay ₦20,000, and those in subsequent years are required to pay between ₦10,000 to ₦15,000.
Registration: Indigenous students pay Two thousand Naira (₦2,000) throughout their course, and non-indigenous students are required to pay Fifteen thousand Naira (₦15,000) in their first year, with this amount tapering down to Ten thousand Naira (₦10,000) from Year 2 onwards.
While other fees such as Library, Health Services, Examination, and Certificate Verification have been outlined, with both indigenous and non-indigenous students have significant difference and changes.
Notably, there is a Total Excluding Science & Technology fee and an additional Lab A and Lab B – Sci & Tech fee. This is especially crucial for science and technology students to note as they have specific lab fees to cater to.
Final Conclusion on IAUE School Fees.
It is imperative that both students and parents are aware how the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education school fees payment is hugely different between indigenes and non-indigenes.
If you are thinking of living in the hostel, I’ll recommend you do the necessary payments promptly and go to the right authorities for Hostel space.