Landmark University has officially released its payable school fees for the 2023/2024 academic session. As expected and like other private universities, e.g, Bingham, Adeleke, etc, the Landmark university school fees are based on your selected course.
Landmark university holds the title of 10th best University in Nigeria and let’s not forget that this institution is privately funded. According to the list of 100 best universities in Nigeria, LandMark comes 10th, and their school fees are affordable. Do you know that Landmark university offers scholarships for a particular course?
Named as one of Nigeria’s best Private universities, this academic institution has proved itself to be among the best among federal, state, and private universities. Here are the Landmark university school fees for this academic session.
This page also contains the LandMark University Acceptance fees for newly admitted students (freshers), school fees for Postgraduate students, etc. Check out the Landmark university school courses and their school fees.
Landmark University School Fees.
|LANDMARK UNIVERSITY COURSES
||LANDMARK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES IN NAIRA
||LANDMARK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES IN DOLLARS
|Banking and Finance||₦545,000||$1,781|
How to Pay Landmark University School Fees.
1. The first step is to visit the LMU official admission Portal (https://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app/fulltime/)
2. When the portal loads up, click on the “Login” button.
3. When it loads up, type in your UTME No and Password or Passcode.
4. Then proceed and click on the “Login” button.
5. Before you can pay your tuition fee, you must FIRST generate a payment transaction code. To begin, click on the “Make Fees Payment” Menu on the left.
6. When it loads up, proceed and type in the Amount Payable without comma and space (s) e.g. 120000 and then click the “Create Transaction” button.
7. After your payment transaction ID has been generated with payment instructions, take note that you will need to print the transaction slip and make payment through any of the two methods mentioned below.
8. 7. You can:
- You can choose to pay through any Nigerian bank. Simply walk into any commercial bank nearest to you with the transaction ID and pay through PAY DIRECT (Tell the cashier to navigate to PAYCHOICE and from there select LANDMARK UNIVERSITY)
- The 2nd viable option is paying online through the Quickteller site. To do this, https://www.quickteller.com/landmarkuniversity?option=01 (Requires registration).
Landmark University School of Postgraduate Studies School Fees.