This is another question from candidates who are anxious and first-timers to write the UTME.
In our official Facebook page, many students have been asking several questions regarding this, and here are some of the questions which are listed below.
- How many questions are in jamb CBT?
- How many questions will JAMB give all CBT candidates?
- How many questions will come from all jamb subjects?
- How many questions are in Use of English, Economics, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Government,
- Literature, Geography, Physics, Novel, CRK/IRK?
If you have been among candidates asking these questions, we have the answer for You.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Examination Date and Closing Date for 2020.
Answers To Your Questions Regarding JAMB CBT.
Firstly, you should note, that you are required and expected to answer a total of 180 questions.
Okay, we’ll try our BEST to give you, in simple detail and explanation, how the questions are chosen from the list of subjects you applied for.
Are you aware that when JAMB was conducted with the Paper and Pencil method, candidates are always given two hundred and fifty (250) questions to answer in the UTME? are you aware that this also applies to the UME and MPCE (Poly JAMB) examination? Well, it is over and in CBT, things are different with lesser questions.
Summary of JAMB Novel: Sweet Sixteen Novel Summary; Download Sweet Sixteen Questions and Answers.
You should note that this rule has changed. JAMB has switched from manual exams to Computer Based Test (CBT).
So how many questions are in jamb CBT? The total number of questions that are set in the examination and given to each and every candidate who registered for the examination is: 180.
Out of the 180 questions, here is how many questions each subject carries:
- 60 questions will come from the Use of English,
- While the rest of the 120 will be sourced (40 each) from the rest of the 3 subjects that you registered for and choose as your Subject combination.
Each Subject and the Number of Questions you should expect.
- Use of English (60 Questions).
- Agriculture (40 Questions).
- Art (40 Questions).
- Arabic (40 Questions).
- Biology (40 Questions).
- Chemistry (40 Questions).
- Commerce (40 Questions).
- CRS (40 Questions).
- Economics (40 Questions).
- French (40 Questions).
- Geography (40 Questions).
- Government (40 Questions).
- Hausa (40 Questions).
- History (40 Questions).
- Home Economics (40 Questions).
- IGBO (40 Questions).
- Islamic Studies (40 Questions).
- Literature (40 Questions).
- Mathematics (40 Questions).
- Music (40 Questions).
- Physics (40 Questions).
- Principles of Account (40 Questions).
- Yoruba (40 Questions).
That is it! You don’t need to be afraid of the Examination! All you need to do is to follow this Advice To All Candidates Writing JAMB CBT – Must Read.
Please do share this information with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.
Leave a Comment