The management board of the Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) has officially announced that its Post UTME/Direct Entry registration portal for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Candidates who sat for the 2023 JAMB examination and scored up to or above the official JAMB cut off marks are eligible to apply for the AAUA Post-UTME screening Form.
The 2023 AAUA Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to commence on 7th August 2023, and candidates who scored 160+ UTME marks can apply. Take note that the AAUA Post-UTME screening form is sold for N2,500.
For candidates who wish to study LAW in AAUA, note that the AAUA cut-off mark for Law is 250 and above. The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) sale of registration forms for the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise has commenced.
All candidates who applied for admission into AAUA through JAMB 2023 should take note of the application process, eligibility, instructions, and guides provided below.
Quick Overview of AAUA Post-UTME Screening.
|University||Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)|
|Application Date||Registration officially commences on Monday, 7th August 2023|
|Registration Fee||N2,500.00 (incl. bank charges) for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.|
|Qualification||250 marks for LAW, 160 marks for other courses|
|How to Register||Goto the AAUA Post-UTME registration portal, create an account, select your course, pay the registration fee, fill and print out the registration form.|
|Registration Guide||All applying candidates must ensure they upload their O’Level results; AAUA accepts WAEC and NECO. You can use a maximum of two (2) sittings; DE qualifications|
|IMPORTANT NOTE||Registration starts on August 7th Aug 2023. Please, endeavour to use your real Email and phone number for registration.|
|Additional Info:||All candidates must participate in online screening.|
AAUA Post UTME Registration Date:
The Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) Post UTME Screening Exercise application form is currently on sale, and available to all qualified candidates. Registration officially starts on Monday, 7th August 2023.
AAUA Post UTME Registration Cost:
All eligible candidates can register for the online screening after paying the official AAUA registration fee of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, including bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for AAUA Post UTME.
The eligibility criteria are strictly defined as below:
- LAW: Candidates who wish to study LAW in AAUA must have scored 250 marks and above in the just concluded 2023 UTME before they are eligible to apply for LAW. Please save yourself the stress if your score is less than 250 marks in JAMB. DO NOT APPLY.
- OTHER COURSES OFFERED: However, for other courses/programmes offered by AAUA, its official cut-off mark for eligibility is 160 and above in JAMB. Candidates who scored less than 160 marks, DO NOT APPLY FOR ADMISSION INTO AAUA. You are not eligible to purchase the AAUA Post-UTME screening form.
- Changing First Choice Institution: If you scored 160 marks in your UTME, and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University your institution of the First choice, you are eligible. Simply follow this guide to purchase the JAMB change of institution form.
To all 2024 UTME candidates who did not select AAUA as their first choice institution during JAMB registration but wish to choose it, please make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA. It will cost you at least, N2,500 and you can do it yourself using this simple guide → How to Perform JAMB change of institution to AAUA.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME 2024.
Here is how you can commence your AAUA Post-UTME screening exercise registration for the 2024/2025 AAUA screening.
- First, you need to visit the AAUA Application Portal Here – https://eduportal.aaua.edu.ng/aug/applications
- Go to the Create Account and click on it;
- Next, select AAUA Main Undergraduate as a Parent Programme;
- Select Undergraduate Degree Programmes as Programme of Choice;
- Ensure you create an account with your phone number and E-mail address that is functional.
- After registration, log in to the portal and make a payment of N2,500.00 only via E-transact;
- After you’ve successfully paid the registration fee, fill out the AAUA Post-UTME application form with your correct information and submit it.
- Please make sure that you print out the AUUA Admission Application Acknowledgment slip.
Instructions for AAUA Post-UTME Registration.
- Ensure that you correctly upload all your O’Level results on the portal. The AAUA admission board disclosed that it accepts a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- The AAUA admission boards accept WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’Level results.
- For all Direct Entry (DE) candidates seeking admission into this institution, the AAUA accepts 1st Degree (Second Class Lower) ND (Upper Credit), HND (Lower Credit), JUPEB (6 Points) and NCE (8 Points) for Direct Entry candidates.
- Does AAUA Accept Awaiting O’Level results? Yes, it does. However, you can apply for the post-UTME screening but must upload the results as soon as they are released.
- Click on Admission Requirements to check for O’Level and UTME subject requirements.
- All candidates should make sure that they carefully complete the AAUA online form registration with their correct details, and follow ALL necessary instructions.
- Print out evidence of completion and it’s highly recommended that you keep it for future reference.
- Participation in the online screening exercise is compulsory for all candidates seeking admission into various courses offered by AAUA.
AAUA Post-UTME Registration Note.
- Registration for the post-UTME screening starts on Monday, 7th August 2023.
- Candidates seeking admission to study Law should score 250 and above in UTME.
- Provide valid and active E-mail addresses and phone numbers (without DND “DO NOT DISTURB”). The University takes no responsibility for failure to get information due to invalid contacts.
- AAUA has no agent and has not authorized anyone to take money from candidates promising them admission. Admission is 100% based on your UTME and post-UTME marks.