Here are the official Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, AAU courses which will be 100% useful to all candidates who are seeking admission into this academic institution.
If you selected Ambrose Alli University (AAU) during your UTME Registration, you must check if your selected course is accredited or not.
This list contains courses offered by Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma. It is very important that all candidates seeking admission through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), should check if their selected/preferred courses are accredited by the National Universities Commissions (NUC).
List of Courses Offered at Ambrose Alli University (AAU)
This is a complete list of all courses offered by Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma, Edo state. All candidates interested in studying at the institution are encouraged to take note of these courses which are listed below:
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION.
- ANIMAL SCIENCE.
- APPLIED PHYSICS.
- BANKING AND FINANCE.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- BUSINESS EDUCATION.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE.
- CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION.
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY.
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY.
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS.
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH.
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY.
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY.
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS.
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS.
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE.
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES.
- EDUCATION FOUNDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT.
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS.
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS.
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING.
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING.
- HEALTH EDUCATION.
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES.
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION.
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS.
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING.
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY.
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS.
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE.
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY.
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE.
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES.
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES.
- SOIL SCIENCE.
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
- THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS.
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma History.
Here is a very brief history of this amazing educational institution. Ambrose Alli University is a university in Nigeria which was established in the year, 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State (which has now been divided into Edo state and Delta State), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983).
Ambrose Alli University was established and called Bendel State University, and later, Edo State University. However, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli.