Latest report reaching us today, is that the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) is inviting all eligible candidates for her 2023/24 POST UTME (screening) exercise.
Who are the eligible candidates qualified for the COOU Post UTME screening?
Eligible candidates are those who selected the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their First Choice Institution in the recently concluded 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have scored 140 – 200 in their JAMB result.
COOU Cut off Mark.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Admission board has released her official POST UTME screening cut off marks for all faculties, and they are:
- 140 for Faculties of Education and Agriculture.
- 150 for other Courses.
- 200 for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
This means that candidates who are going for any of the above-mentioned faculties should have a minimum score listed above, to qualify for the Post UTME application. However, if you’re going for Law, Medicine, etc, and score below 200 in JAMB, you can quickly purchase the JAMB Change of Institution/Course and change your course to the course your JAMB score averages.
COOU POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION.
1. All qualified candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform at any Commercial Bank in Nigeria. You can pay this fee in any of the 36 states of Nigeria.
2. The online registration commences on Friday, 2nd September 2022.
3. Post-UTME Registration Process:
- The first step, is to visit the school’s Portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng.
- Click Prospective Students.
- Select ‘Generate 2022/2023 PUTME Invoice’.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
- Click on ‘Sign in to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the COOU registration portal to continue with your registration.
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here’
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Upload your O’level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
◊. Take note that you are required to upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB) documents listed below:
- Jamb Result Slip O’level 1.
- O’level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
l. Review the Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
m. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
n. Click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application.
o. Finally, print out the Acknowledgement Slip, you’ll likely be required to provide it before entering the Post UTME screening hall.
4. The COOU admission board has announced that all Direct Entry (DE) candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session, who had selected the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2022/2023 direct entry application).
Leave a Comment