Here is a list of courses offered by Covenant University (CU). This academic institution is arguably among the top three most popular private Universities in Nigeria, and has over the years, been ranked #1 overall best University in Nigeria.
This institution was officially accredited on the 12th of February 2002. It was on this date that the Federal Government of Nigeria, through its body, the National Universities Commission (NUC), officially presented the certificate, which granted Covenant University the license to operate as a private University in Nigeria.
Other Private Universities and their Courses.
- List of all Courses Offered by Adeleke University.
- List of Benson Idahosa University Courses Offered.
- List of Courses Offered By Baze University.
- List of Courses Offered in Nile University.
- List of Courses Offered By Bingham University.
This academic institution has been picked as one of the best youngest Universities in the world. The Covenant University (CU) was ranked 36th by TimesHigherEducation. This tertiary institution is located in Ota, Ogun State.
Covenant University Courses.
- Banking And Finance.
- Building Technology.
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Criminology And Security Studies.
- Demography And Social Statistics.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- English Language.
- Estate Management.
- Industrial Chemistry.
- Industrial Mathematics.
- Industrial Physics With Applied Geophysics.
- Industrial Physics With Electronics And It Application.
- Industrial Physics With Renewable Energy.
- Industrial Relations.
- Industrial Relations And Human Resources Management.
- Information And Communication Engineering.
- International Relations.
- Management Information System.
- Mass Communication.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Policy And Strategic Studies.
- Political Science.
List of Faculties in Covenant University.
- Art and Humanities.
- Social Sciences.
ABOUT Covenant University.
This citadel of higher learning is not owned or management by the government of Nigeria. Covenant University is a pivate University located in Otta, Ogun State Nigeria, and is one of the leading universities in Nigeria in academics, structure, etc. Electricity has not switch off in Covenant University for eleven (11) years and counting.
Covenant University is known for spirituality, Innovations, and infrastructure, this institution is leading the pack. When we say CU is leading in innovation, it’s no hype.
- Are you aware that Covenant University is the first TERTIARY INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA to have a Startup incubator?
- Do you know that CU is the first university to come up with Entrepreneurship as a course in Nigeria?
- Do you know that CU has the best library in Nigeria? Digest that.
Covenant university was founded in 2002 as a Christian university, but does not limit people from other religious background from attending. This institution offers courses ranging from science and technology, arts, management and Social science, engineering, etc.
Unlike other private Universities, getting admitted into Covenant University is different, and a bit difficult. Because admission into covenant university is very competitive, even though it’s tuition fees rangings from N800,000 and above.
This tertiary institution is open to admitting both local and international students at all levels. This school has a student population of about 8,000 students and over 2,000 active staff.
Covenant University provides accommodation for its students. This academic institution has a lot of notable entrepreneurs and alumnis, ranging from Music, Acting, Technology, etc.
Covenant University Cut off Mark.