The Ebonyi State University is now situated in one of Nigeria’s most beautiful states, thanks to Governor Umahi and his developmental plans for the state. This page contains the List of all EBSU courses and requirements, EBSU courses and cut off marks, etc.
Here is a list of all NUC’s accredited EBSU Courses, including the list of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the Ebonyi State University (EBSU). The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is owned and controlled by the state government.
Candidates seeking admission into this institution to study their choice course should know that this institution has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
- EBSU Faculties, Departments and Programmes.
- Faculty of Science.
- Faculty of Agriculture & Resource Management.
- Faculty of Health Science and Technology.
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- Faculty of Clinical Medicine.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Management Sciences.
- Faculty of Law.
- Ebonyi state University Courses.
- Competitive Courses in EBSU.
- EBSUAdmission Requirements.
EBSU Faculties, Departments and Programmes.
The Ebonyi State University campus isn’t located on one ground, it has different faculties and colleges on three campuses, but they are all located within the State.
This page contains the list of faculties, their respective Departments and Programmes that are available at Ebonyi State University. Click on the desired faculty to reveal the Departments, which is the same as the course.
Faculty of Science.
- Department of Applied Microbiology.
- Department of Biochemistry.
- Department of Biotechnology.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Geology/Exploration.
- Department of Industrial Chemistry.
- Department of Industrial Mathematics and Statistics.
- Department of Industrial Physics.
Faculty of Agriculture & Resource Management.
- Department of Animal Science.
- Department of Agricultural Economics & Extension.
- Department of Fishery & Aqua-Culture.
- Department of Food Science and Technology.
- Department of Soil Science & Environmental Mgt.
Faculty of Health Science and Technology.
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science.
- Department of Nursing Science.
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Mass Communication.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Psychology.
- Department of Sociology and Anthropology.
- Department of English Language/Literature.
- Department of History and International Relations.
- Department of Philosophy and Religion.
- Department of Language and Linguistics.
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- Department of Anatomy.
- Department of Medicine and Surgery.
- Department of Physiology.
Faculty of Clinical Medicine.
- Department of Community Medicine.
- Department of Internal Medicine.
- Department of Surgery.
- Department of Pharmacology.
Faculty of Education.
- Department of Arts/Social Science.
- Department of Business.
- Department of Educational Foundations.
- Department of Guidance and Counselling.
- Department of Home Economics.
- Department of Human Kinetic and Health Education.
- Department of Science Education.
- Department of Technology and Vocational Education.
Faculty of Management Sciences.
- Department of Accountancy.
- Department of Banking and Finance.
- Department of Business Management.
- Department of Marketing.
- Department of Public Administration.
Faculty of Law.
- Department of Civil Law.
- Department of Business Law.
- Department of International Law & Jurisprudence.
- Department of Private & Property Law.
- Department of Public Law.
However, for those who may NOT understand the above list, that is, the EBSU faculties and departments, Here’s a list of Ebonyi state University Courses.
Ebonyi state University Courses.
|6.||Sociology And Anthropology|
|7.||Fisheries And Aquaculture|
|9.||Education And Biology|
|14.||Education And Chemistry|
|17.||Guidance And Counselling|
|19.||Education And Economics|
|21.||Electrical/Electronics Technology Education|
|22.||Agricultural Science And Education|
|23.||Mechanical Metalwork Technology Education|
|26.||Home Economics And Education|
|27.||Vocational And Technical Education|
|28.||Building Technology Education|
|29.||Agric-economics And Extension|
|30.||Banking And Finance|
|36.||Education And English Language|
|39.||English Language And Literature|
|42.||Crop Production And Landscape Management|
|43.||Soil And Environmental Management|
|46.||Education And Mathematics|
|51.||Education And Physics|
|55.||History And International Relations|
|57.||Education And Computer Science|
|59.||Education And Integrated Science|
|60.||Education And Social Science|
|61.||Medical Laboratory Science|
|64.||Education And Religious Studies|
|66.||Education And Social Studies|
|67.||Medicine And Surgery|
|68.||Food Science And Technology|
Competitive Courses in EBSU.
- Public Administration.
- Mass Communication.
- Business Management.
- Nursing/Nursing Science.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Political Science.
- Computer Science.
- Medicine And Surgery.
Candidates seeking admission into the University of EBSU, should take note of the general admission requirement below. However, do take note that to be admitted into EBSU, you must meet both the school, department and faculty requirements for admission.
1. The school’s admission office made it mandatory that before you can be considered for admission into EBSU, you are required to obtain five (5) credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two sittings.
2. Obtain five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings including English language and one science subject.
3. Candidates seeking for admission through JAMB should score up to the EBSU cut off marks for admission to be considered for admission.
4. The EBSU cut off mark for admission is based on the official JAMB cut off marks for Universities.
5. You must have selected Ebonyi State University as your FIRST CHOICE during your JAMB registration to be eligible for the EBSU Post UTME / Screening.
6. You Must Participate in EBSU POST UTME / SCREENING, to be considered for admission.
7. Candidates must have reached the age of 16 before the school’s first admission list, especially when they start paying their Acceptance Fee.