The University of Port Harcourt has released another admission list which they called a list of Candidates to be offered admission for alternative courses (Batch 1) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
After the University of Port Harcourt announced that the availability of Uniport Supplementary Admission form, candidates who filled the form can now check their admission status below. Take note that the under-listed candidates, including some Pre-Degree (Basic) candidates have been offered admission into various Departments as indicated.
Take note that all candidates whose names appeared on this list are required to login to the JAMB website, click on “Check Admission Status“, click on “Access My CAPS” and finally, click on “Transfer Approval“. Finally, click on the “Accept” or “Reject” offer, depending on your choice.
- UNIPORT Academic Calendar For 2019-2020
- UNIPORT Admission List For 2019/2020
- Uniport Basic To Year One Admission list for 2019/2020.
Candidates whose name appeared on this Uniport supplementary admission list should know that this process is needed to enable the institution to admit candidates who have ACCEPTED the change of course offered to them by the institution.
Through this information shared above, candidates should know that information regarding Uniport’s admission list will be communicated through the school portal. Finally, the school board warns that any candidate who deals with unauthorized persons does so at his/her own risk.
How to Check Uniport Supplementary List 2019.
- Visit this portal to check the list – Click Here to see Uniport supplementary list.
- Take note that this list contains the names of 1,000 candidates offered admission.
- You can search whether you’re admitted or not using the search button on your device.
- You can also check your status by searching for your JAMB Registration Number.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.