The University of Port Harcourt – Uniport admission list for 2019/2020 has been released, published and uploaded on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal. Here is how to check your Uniport admission status.
Using this medium, we would love to inform and notify members of the general public, most especially, all candidates who choose this academic institution as their most preferred University during UTME Registration, and sat for the Uniport Post UTME screening exercise, that the University Of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has officially released the names of all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree-awarding programs of the school.
How to Check Uniport Admission List
STEP 1: Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
STEP 2: Type in your JAMB Registration number in the blank box provided.
STEP 3: Below the box, you typed in your JAMB Reg. Number, click on “Check Admission Status” to view your Uniport admission status.
Important Note: Is your name on the admission list? Congratulation. The next step is for you to visit your JAMB profile, navigate to JAMB Caps and accept the admission offer. Follow this guide on How to Reject/Accept Admission Offer on JAMB Caps.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List on School Portal
Updated: The University of Port Harcourt management has released the long-awaited UNIPORT First batch Admission List 2019/2020, and the list is now available on the school portal.
Follow the steps below to check the list.
- Go to the university’s portal https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1550-2019-2020-utme-admission-list-batch1.html
- When it loads, simply search for your name to see whether you are admitted.
- You can Accept the admission offer here: https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance
All candidates offered admission into the University of Port-Harcourt who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission offer will be withdrawn.
The school administration has disclosed that candidates who will not be above 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration, because you must be Sixteen years and above before you’ll be admitted.
Finally, the school admission board has disclosed that No candidate will be offered admission EXCEPT their O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
1. It is important to note here that all admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, November 22nd, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
2. The school board disclosed that No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT their O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on the JAMB website (CAPS).
3. This is to say that ALL candidates who are yet to be admitted and did not upload their O’level result (WAEC, NECO) SHOULD quickly upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Monday, the 25th of November, 2019.
4. Admission is still in progress, which means that more admission lists will be released.
5. All candidates who the school will offer different courses from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission through the JAMB portal.
6. Finally, the school administration is advising all candidates to regularly check their admission status on the JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process from the school.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.