UNIPORT Post UTME 2021 Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, registration guidelines have been released, and all interested applicants can now commence their registration using the step-by-step procedures shared below.
The Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all candidates who choose the University of Port Harcourt as their Preferred Tertiary Institution during the JAMB UTME registration, that the uniport post utme registration and application form is out for the 2021/2022 academic session.
In this article, we address the following issues candidates need to know about their post UME registration, which includes:
- Uniport Post UTME Registration Form.
- Uniport post UTME cut off mark.
- Uniport Post UTME date.
- UniportPost UTME online practice test.
All interested applicants should note that the University of Port Harcourt, Choba is using this platform, to invite candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the just concluded 2021 Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored up to the uniport post utme cut off mark or above.
- Uniport Post UTME Cut Off Mark.
- 2021 Uniport Screening Exercise Schedule.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
- How To Register for Uniport POST UTME.
- Uniport Post UTME Screening Registration Procedure.
- UNIPORT POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2021.
- Uniport Post UTME Date.
- Uniport Post UTME Online Practice Test.
- Important Notes.
- Uniport Contact Numbers.
- Uniport Post Utme Closing Date.
Uniport Post UTME Cut Off Mark.
All candidates should note that the school management had placed their cut-off mark at a minimum score of 150. Candidates who scored 150 and above in JAMB are qualified and eligible for the 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The institution management board has released a schedule of the post utme screening exercise, as shown below.
2021 Uniport Screening Exercise Schedule.
8:00am – 2:oopm
Monday, 20th September 2021 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
Tuesday, 21st September 2021 Humanities Pharmacy
Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 23rd September 2021 Engineering Education
Friday, 24th September 2021 Social Sciences Science
Saturday, 25th September 2021 Medicine and Surgery
Candidates should log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
Monday, 6th September 2021 to Sunday, 19th September 2021.
How To Register for Uniport POST UTME.
All qualified and eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details. To register, CLICK HERE.
– Print out Payment Slip by CLICKING HERE. When it loads up, proceed and select “Post UTME” from the list and click on the “GO” button.
Uniport Post UTME Screening Registration Procedure.
Candidates who choose the University of Port as their first choice tertiary institution and scored 150 and above are qualified for the screening test. However, if you scored 149 or below, you’re not qualified to sit for the school screening test.
All qualified/Cleared candidates are requested to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details.
Next, you are advised to generate a Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc. OR you can simply rint out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform.
Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00
You can make payment in any of the following banks listed below:
- ACCESS BANK PLC,
- ECOBANK PLC,
- FIDELITY BANK PLC,
- FIRST BANK PLC,
- UBA PLC,
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK
UNIPORT POST UTME ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2021.
Monday, 6th September 2021 – Sunday, 19th September 2021
- It’s important that all Qualified and suitable candidates type in their UTME Registration Number and confirm the UTME details that will be pre-loaded on their screen.
- Next, candidates are required to generate a Remita code for payment, either with your Master, Visa, or verve card, etc. However, if you can’t pay online via the Remita platform, you can simply print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following banks with the Remita platform to pay for the UNIPORT SCREENING.
- ACCESS BANK PLC,
- ECOBANK PLC,
- FIDELITY BANK PLC,
- FIRST BANK PLC,
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK (FCMB),
- UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA) PLC,
- UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- After payment, make sure you obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming your payment.
- Proceed back online and log in into the Uniport official portal with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Thursday, 9th September 2021.
- Next, ensure you complete the registration form online as requested.
- Ensure you print your Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. This is very important! Ensure you reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Please take note that the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
It’s very important that all candidates who selected the University of Port Harcourt as first choice, and scored 150 and above in JAMB, but failed to register within the 6th of September – 19th September 2021, will not be eligible to participate in the Uniport Screening exercise.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Each candidate will use it for their examination clearance.
Uniport Post UTME Date.
All candidates should note that the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photocard.
- ALL Candidates should take note that the Uniport’s screening exercise will be computer-based.
- Any candidate who failed to register within the registration period will not be screened for admission.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following documents/items to the screening venue, and this includes:
A clear copy of the Photocard printed online.
Uniport Post UTME Online Practice Test.
Please take note that the academic institution’s online Practice Test is created, to help all candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment and how the system works. This will help relieve tension.
Beware that any form of inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable by the University and this may lead to disqualification of any candidate who falls into this category.
It is very important to note here, that the names of each candidate on their O-level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same, if not the same, this may lead to disqualification.
All applying candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the exercise. If you are not 16 by October 2021, you will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates who chose the University as their second choice during their UTME registration may Apply, but can be considered for admission ONLY when they perform a change of Institution and make the University of Port their First Choice. This must be done before or latest, Sunday, 19th September 2021.
Candidates must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to JAMB website before or latest, September 20, 2021. Anyone who does not upload their result will not be considered for admission.’
Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
For Technical support services during registration, you can send an email to: [email protected]
Uniport Contact Numbers.
Note that the following items are prohibited from the screening exercise:
Mobile phones, ipads, WalkMan, Other mobile devices, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed.
Uniport Post Utme Closing Date.
The school management has set the closing date for the 2021 UME registration. All interested aspirants must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at Mid-Night on Monday, 6th September 2021.
Friends, guardians, and parents as well as uninvited security agents are not allowed into the screening exercise venue.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.