The National Open University of Nigeria management board, has released the payment of fee for her current students. According to the academic institution management, here is how you can pay the noun school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Procedures for Noun Payment of Fees
Here is the step by step procedures for all current NOUN students, seeking for admission into NOUN
1. The first step to take, is visit the institution official registration Portal.
2. When the website loads up, click on make payment on Remita Link.
3. When the Remita portal opens, you are required to insert/enter the amount you want to pay in the provided box.
4. When you have added the amount, you are required to click on the generate Remita Payment Reference(RRR) button.
5. Once done, you should proceed and write down the displayed Payment Reference Number (RRR)
6. With the RRR number, proceed and visit any of the nearest commercial bank branch to make payment on the Remita Platform Using The Generated RRR noun number..
7. When you have made a successful payment, It takes less than twenty minutes to reflect in the student’s e-Wallet.
All interested students should note that you can easily use your internet Banking Applications with the generated RRR, and make payment. This will make things much easier for you.