Students who were recently offered admission into their preferred institution, must provide the official JAMB Admission letter during their clearance. Here’s How you can easily print the JAMB Admission Letter for UTME / DE, starting for 2023 – 2005.
Recently, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) authority has officially announced via numerous TV stations, Radio stations and their online handle, the opening of its portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates to access and print out their JAMB admission letters online.
|📢 JAMB Announcement
|The JAMB official website has been opened to both UTME & Direct Entry candidates to print out their admission letters online.
|🚀 Progressive Step
|Students offered admission from 2023/2024 down to 2005 can print out their admission letter. Service fee: N1,000.
|We provided users with the procedure needed for printing admission letters at a charge of N1,000, minus bank charges.
|🌐 Profile Creation
|Students must have a JAMB profile page that include email, name, mobile number, state, LGA, and password.
|🚪 Official Portal
|Students can easily print out their JAMB admission letter via efacility.jamb.gov.ng using email and password.
|💳 Payment Process
|Pay N1,000 after confirming transaction ID. You have various payment platforms available.
|🔑 Print Instructions
|Post-payment, input ‘Year of Exam’ & ‘JAMB Registration Number’ to print letter.
|Ensure you’re offered Admission first, before printing the official JAMB Admission Letter.
JAMB Admission Procedure 2023.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had made it easier for students to easily print out their admission letter directly from the comfort of their home. Candidates offered admission from 2023/2023 sessions downward can choose to print their admission letters on the JAMB portal anywhere and anytime. You can pay directly via your JAMB profile.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online 2023.
All candidates who wants to print out their JAMB Admission letter should note that the service fee for this process is One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000), and almost 200 Naira for transaction tax.
Profile Creation (only for new users): This step is for students who wrote JAMB years ago when JAMB did not make it mandatory for candidates to have their JAMB profile before registering for the examination.
1: Create JAMB PROFILE: If you are a new user, you will be required to create a profile via the Sign-Up (New User) Page. To create a JAMB profile account is 100% free and seamless. Simply provide a valid email address, surname, first name, mobile number, state, and LGA of origin, and create a password.
Then click on the ‘Sign-Up’ button. Each candidate is entitled to have only one profile.
2: Login to JAMB Portal: After you’ve successfully created the JAMB profile, or for students who already have a JAMB account, simply visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng. Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
3: Access the “Admission Letter” Tab: On the JAMB website, click on the “Admission Letter” tab, which can be located on the Home page. After clicking on this, a Transaction ID is generated, and it will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
4: Continue With Payment: The next page will display an option where you can actually pay via various payment platforms. I’ll recommend you go with the Remita Payment platform. Click on the “PAY with Remita” to continue.
5. Payment Review: Candidates are required to confirm the payment information displayed on the Confirmation Page and note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font.
Take note that the Transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the Continue To Payment >> button to pay with your card immediately. You can also use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller by noting the transaction ID.
6. Click on the “Pay Now” button: Clicking on the Pay Now button will automatically redirect you to the Remita payment page. To continue with the payment, click on the PAY NOW button as shown in the image above to initiate the payment process.
7. Click on the “Submit Button”: After clicking on the Pay Now, it will take you to the Remita page with details of transaction charges. Carefully scan through the page and ensure that the details shown to you are correct, like your Email address, phone number, and Name.
8. Complete the Payment: On the Remita Payment page, you will be required to enter your card details. After entering your details and clicking on the Pay NGN, an SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
9. After your payment have been successfully confirmed. The next page will ask you to “Select Examination Year” and enter your “JAMB Registration number”. After this, simply click on “Print Admission Letter” to download the Original JAMB Admission Letter to your device.
Important Note: It’s important that you first check your admission status and confirm it on JAMB CAPS before proceeding to print your admission letter.
Final Note on JAMB Admission Letter.
Take note that the JAMB Original Admission Letter comes in a Pdf Format, you must have a Pdf file reader on your device before you can view or access the letter. Since it is mandatory that you provide a hardcopy (physical printed version) of the Admission letter, if you have a printer at home, simply connect your device to a printer and send the document to your printer to print.
Or go to the nearest cybercafe and send them the file, and ask them to print it for you.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp, using the share buttons below.