Latest educational news reaching our news desk this morning is that the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Form for the 2021/2022 Admission Application has just commenced. So using this platform, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform the general public, and most especially, the sales of NOUN Admission form for the 2021 admission was recently announced by the management.
Here’s a recent update for NOUN admission for 2021! You can also read more about this academic institution and what it offers below.
2021 National Open University of Nigeria Admission:
SO for you to successfully apply for admission, we would love to notify all interested and qualified candidates, that they should read through this guideline below to successfully registered.
Programmes Available At NOUN.
The National Open University of Nigeria management board also announced that the sales of Admission application form for admission into the following:
Post Graduate Diploma,
Doctor of Philosophy Programmes
For the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Click on the link which is shared below to successfully download and view the details of the admission advertisement, including the following details such as:
- Available programs,
- Duration of programs,
- Admission requirements,
- Method of application
How To Apply for NOUN Admission 2021 (E-APPLICATION)
All aspirants should note that this entire registration process is electronic and online and operates 24 hours a day. You will be required to fill the National Open University Admission Application form online. Here’s a detailed guide on how to apply online.
1. Walk into any of these participating banks:
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- First City Monument Bank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account
- Ecobank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account
- Zenith Bank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account
- Skye Bank – Go ask the bank customer support for the official NOUN account.
All applying candidates should note that the National Open University would not be accountable for any payment made into any account other than the above-designated banks and account numbers.
2. Pay as follows for NOUN application forms:
- For anyone who wishes to enroll in the Undergraduate Programmes N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira only).
- While the Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (seven thousand five hundred Naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programmes is N10, 000.00 (ten thousand Naira only).
3. Obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.
4. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
5. Type www.noun.edu.ng and click on the application form.
6. Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
7. Complete the online NOUN admission application form by providing the required information.
8. After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting the form.
9. Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
10. You can now print out your provisional admission letter.
Applicants of the 2021/2022 National Open University of Nigeria admission are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain an official receipt at the point of payment.
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain an official receipt at the point of payment.
This advertorial can also be viewed online at www.nou.edu.ng
NOUN Admission Application Closing Date:
Application for the 2021/2022 NOUN admission is always on (i.e. There is no closing date).
But you can do yourself lots of good by registering now, to avoid certain issues like rush hour registration, among others. Please don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter, using the share buttons below.