Abia State University, ABSU Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released and published online, and the names of all successful candidates are now available on the school portal and JAMB’s website.
Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify the general public, especially all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 ABSU Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), that they can now check their admission status on jamb website using the procedures as shared below.
Recommended: Abia State University Courses.
How to Check ABSU Admission List.
- Visit the ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- When it loads, type in your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the box provided.
- Simply click on the “login” to access and know your ABSU admission status.
How to Print Absu Admission List.
After you’ve made a successful payment, go to Portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Log on to the ABSU portal here -> www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng, where candidates will be able to see their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
After printing out the JAMB admission letter and ABSU offer-of-Admission letter, you are required to report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip. This will enable you to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions, which will ensure you’re a bonafide student of Abia State University.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before (Date yet to be announced by the school management.)
Check ABSU Admission List Via JAMB.
1. To access the ABSU admission list, please note that you are required to visit the JAMB Admission Status portal by Clicking Here. Follow the guidelines on the above portal and note that you are ONLY required to use your Jamb registration number to access the list.
2. You can still choose to visit https://jamb.org.ng/efacility
3. Log in with your username and password into your JAMB profile account.
4. After successfully logging in, simply scroll down, locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
5. Here, you will get to select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the blank boxes.
6. Lastly, just click on “Check Admission Status” to access your ABSU admission status.
It is very important for all candidates to take note that the lists are currently been uploaded regularly, therefore, all candidates are advised to keep on checking their admission status through the link provided above, if they are yet to see their name.
Also take note that any admitted candidate that his/her admission details differ from the one yet to be uploaded or already uploaded on the preferred institution’s official website/portal, should immediately report such case to the school’s admission office of his or her preferred institution for further instruction and guides on how to resolve the issue.
Big congratulation to all candidates whose name appeared on the ABSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We’re wishing you the very best in your academic pursuit!