MOUAU Admission list 2019/2020 has been released. Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify the general public, that the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike management has officially announced and released the Mouau admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
According to the school management, the MOUAU admission list contains names of candidates offered provisional admission into the tertiary institution’s various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Take note that this list contains the names of all candidates who participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise and scored above the Mouau cut off marks. If you scored up to or above the cut-off and participated in the Mouau screening, you can now check your Mouau admission status online using the guide provided below.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List Online.
STEP 1: Visit the MOUAU admission status checking portal @ mouauportal.edu.ng.
STEP 2: Under the menu, search for and click on ‘Click to Check Admission Status’.
STEP 3: Then type in your JAMB Registration Number in the blank box provided.
STEP 4: Click ‘OK’ to check your MOUAU admission status.
Important Note for all Successfully Admitted Students.
- The school management has mandated that all candidates whose name appeared on the admission list sing the guide provided above, are candidates who have been offered admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Also important, all candidates who have been offered admission, but have not yet accepted the admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize the admission offered by Mouau. Read how to Accept/Reject MOUAU Admission Offer on JAMB Caps.
- The school management has disclosed that all admitted Candidates should ensure that they print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admission offer on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates are required and it is a must, to pay the MOUAU acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- All candidates offered admission should know that their qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements before they’ll be fully admitted into the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- The school has mandated that all candidates must come for screening with the following requirements listed below:
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Candidates with A/R (Awaiting O’level Results) will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs recently taken.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behavior.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
Candidates should be fully aware that the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike management reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after Acceptance Fee payment and registration.
Congrats to all candidates whose names appeared on this MOUAU admission list. Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.