HERE is the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure for the 2018/2019 students, who are newly admitted into the academic institution.
This is the registration procedure for all students who are newly admitted into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU).
After the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, released the MOUAU admission list, the management of the academic institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for all newly admitted candidates.
MOUAU Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
2. Candidate are expected and required to click on “Check your admission status”. If a candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
3. A student is expected and required to clicks on Accept Admission. This is located at the bottom of the Page.
4. Once you have accepted the Admission, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
5. Take note that the system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen, and how to pay on Remita:
6. Once you’re on the Acceptance Fees screen, the Student’s details show up on the Acceptance fees platform. Please take note that there is a tab which is labeled ‘Pay/paid via’, the student is expected and required to click on the drop-down menu,and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
7. The Remita link is now displayed for you to make payment. The student should click on the “Make Payment” button. Please take note that the Remita payment secured platform shows up on your screen.
The Student details are displayed. The student can choose to either select “Internet Banking”, “Master Card” or “Visa”.
Guide A: If the student choose to pay with internet banking, the student is expected to select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on the Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
At the bottom right of the payment invoice, the student is expected to clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, then signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment.
Please take note that a payment receipt is sent to the registered email address.
Guide B: However, if a student choose to pay at the local bank branch, the student should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANYBank, then click on the Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). You should take note, that at the bottom right of the payment invoice, the student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank.
Guide C: If a student is paying via ATM card, (either a Master or VISA cards, which are the ONLY options) the student should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to the registered email address.
P.S: However, if you choose to pay online (either using Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt.
After following the above guide, at this very point, the student is required to visit the Department for a screening of credentials. The following credentials are required.
1. Student is expected to come with original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
2. Six Passport size photographs.
3. Birth Certificate /Age Declaration.
4. A letter of attestation to University from Parent/Guardian vouching for ward’s good behavior.
5. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
6. Original Jamb utme result slip (which must be printed from Jamb platform)
7. Original Jamb Admission letter (which is to be printed from Jamb official portal) The end-point of the departmental clearance/screening is the issuance of the signed Departmental Clearance form,which must come from the departmental officer to the student.
The student is required to proceed to the Admissions Office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form. Then proceed to the PORTAL OFFICE for online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments.
After this is done, the portal automatically enables the student to move up to the Accommodation platform for payment of accommodation.
Once you choose to make payment for accommodation, and if it is to be done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees, Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office, where the student will be allocated with bed space.
If there is a delay in getting Bed Allocation, you are to kindly report back to the Admissions Office
1. Take note that the payment procedure is the same as Acceptance fees payment,which I outlined above. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to the Departmental Clearance Stage.
2. However, if the payment was made at the local bank branch, the student will have to return to the Portal, and follow this step as shown below:
Visit the portal, clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME.
The student is then required to enter JAMB Registration number and the system leads the student through, to the stage at which student stopped in the registration process.
3. If the Student is a DE (Direct Entry) candidate, then he’s expected to return to the Portal, where the student is to clicks on Student admission process → Application Process-Regular⇒Direct Entry.
The student is also expected and required to enter his/her JAMB Registration number, and the system automatically leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in the registration process.
The student is led to pay School fees online using the Remita platform for payment. Take note that payment procedure is same as Acceptance and Accommodation, as explained above.
MATRICULATION NUMBER/ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
1. For the student to get their Matriculation number, or commence their course registration online, the student is redirected to fill a Biodata form which auto-generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
2. Once the Biodata is done, the student is required to proceed to the Department to collect the original copy of school fees receipt. With this receipt, the student proceeds to the ID card Unit to capture and hence collect the School ID card.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. It is important to note here, that a student should keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal.
Take note that the Registration process runs throughout the first semester. Any student who has not complete his/her registration by the commencement of first semester’s Exams, will automatically need to pay a late registration fee at the Bursary Unit, before the student can go on to the next stage shown below.
To obtain an Identity card, a student is required to obtain the original school fees receipt from his or her College/Department from the College Accountant, domiciled at the College/Department. The student is then expected to proceeds to the postal office with the original receipt and one passport photograph for identity card capture.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is very important for students to take note here, that it is the identity card that makes you a bonafide student of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture.
CLASS ADMIT CARDS
Students who have registered their courses online, is expected to obtain Class Admit Cards from their Heads of Departments, which enables them to attend lectures and sit for their examinations without any hassles or stress.
Important Note: It is important to note here, that any student who has not paid his/her school fees before the end of second-semester exams, automatically forfeits his/ her admission and will no longer be a student of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture [Mouau].