What is the best and most correct JAMB subject combination for Computer Science for the 2022/23 JAMB registration? This article is published here to provide a straightforward guide to all candidates seeking to study Computer science in any Nigerian tertiary institution.
If you are interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science, the 2022 updated combination, then this post is for you. However, if you are interested in knowing everything about COMPUTER SCIENCE ADMISSION, CLICK HERE.
The good thing about reading articles like this is this, after reading it, you will get to know and completely understand the JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science as a course, the requirements to study Computer Science in Nigeria for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates as well as all Federal, State Universities and Polytechnics offering Computer Science in Nigeria.
Here is the correct UTME Subject Combination for Computer Science for all schools below:
JAMB Subject Combination For Computer Science.
Approved Correct UTME Subjects Required To study Computer Science Are:
- Use Of English.
- Chemistry Or Computer Studies are also accepted.
Requirements To Study Computer Science In Nigeria.
The standard requirement to get admitted into your school of choice and study Computer Science is this.
- You must have 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) including English and Mathematics, and this must be achieved in not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Computer Science in any Nigerian tertiary institution offering computer science. However, I would love to clearly say it here that certain schools required one sitting.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission before you will be allowed to become a student of any Nigerian institution.
- You are to score up to, or above your school cut-off mark for Computer Science before you’ll be admitted.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
Direct Entry Requirements For Computer Science Course.
For candidates seeking admission into any Nigerian institution (either federal or state university) through Direct Entry (DE), should take note of the following requirements below.
- All DE candidates are required to have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- DE candidates must purchase the Direct Entry Form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and/or other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the school you’re applying for, which should be equivalent to (1) and (4) above. Additionally, candidates are also required to satisfy the school of choice:
- Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB).
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
If you have any question regarding the JAMB subject combination for computer science, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box and reach out to us. Dailyschoolnews Cares.
Leave a Comment