The FUTO Merit Admission List for 2017-2018 academic session has been released online by the school admission board, use the guidelines below to check your admission status.
By now, we know you’re aware that the FUTO Post UTME result has been released online, and according to information sent from the school board to Dailyschoolnews.com.ng staff, they have also sent out text messages to all successful candidates via their phone numbers which they used while registering for the FUTO Post UTME exercise for 2017.
So therefore, all candidates can now visit FUTO official result checking website, but before doing that, follow the guidelines below.
Guidelines on How to Check FUTO Merit Admission List for 2017/2018
1. You’re required to visit the futo admission checking portal by Clicking Here
2. When the portal loads up, you are required to proceed and enter your UTME (Jamb) Registration Number as it appeared on your previously printed photo card.
3. After that, click on the “Next” Button to proceed.
4. We would also love to inform and notify all successful candidates (those candidates who received this particular message:
“You have been admitted” after entering their UTME numbers, to commence immediate payment of the Futo acceptance fee.
All admitted students are advice to proceed to the designated banks to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee of N40, 000 and obtain an E-Tranzact receipt, after which they would come back to FUTO website and follow the below procedure to fully accept the admission offer from the school.
After a Successful Payment of the Acceptance Fee, Follow this Guide
1. You are expected to visit the portal by clicking HERE
2. When it loads up, proceed and insert your UTME (Jamb) Registration Number as it appeared on your previously printed photo card.
3. Then click on the “Next” button to proceed.
Please note that if you have been admitted, kindly continue with the below procedure
4. Click on the “Continue to Payment” link.
5. When it opens up, you will be asked to insert your E-Tranzact Confirmation order and Receipt number.
6. Then Click on the “Submit” button.
7. You can also choose to print out your “Acceptance Form” and “Admission Letter”
8. Please, ensure that you keep your “Acceptance Form” and “Admission Letter” until you receive further instructions from FUTO website on the commencement of registration exercise for newly admitted students.
It’s of utmost importance, that you’re aware, that YOU WILL NOT receive any further attention from the departments and the Admission unit, until the futo leaderships have given out more information on FUTO website, announcing the commencement of registration exercise for the newly admitted students.