The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission list has been released and published online. Latest information reaching our news desk today is that the management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the much-awaited and anticipated 2019/2020 academic year Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri supplementary admission list has been uploaded online, both on the school’s portal and JAMB official website.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List.
Candidates who wish to access the FUTO Batch A’ supplementary admission list should CLICK HERE to see it. However, you can still choose to follow the procedure below to access/print your admission notification slip:
- Go to the FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- On this page, Enter your JAMB registration number in the blank space provided.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to check your FUTO admission status.
Check Futo Supplementary Admission List on JAMB:
Candidates are advised to confirm their FUTO admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal. To do this, follow the guide provided below.
- Visit the JAMB admission status portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Search for “Check Admission Status” and click on it.
- You must Choose your Exam Year and Type in your registration number in the blank box.
- Click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm and know your FUTO admission status.
Importantly, all admitted candidates are required to accept the Admission offer on their JAMB Caps, to make it known that they have accepted the FUTO admission offer. Follow the guide below to accept yours right now – JAMB CAPS Portal For Accepting/Rejecting Admission Offer.
Congrats to all candidates whose names appeared on the Futo supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.