Using this platform, the Dailyschoolnews wishes to notify the general public, that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri,
→ FUTO admissions requirements,
→ Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark,
→ Jamb cut-off mark,
→ Direct entry admission requirements for the 2018/19 academic session has been released by the educational institution.
Here is the:
FUTO Admission Requirements 2019/2020, Direct Entry Requirements, JAMB, and Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark.
1. All candidates must possess at less, 5 O’Level credits or its equivalent in SSCE, GCE O’Level, which must also include the English Language.
Candidates must score this in not more than 2 sittings.
2. The JAMB UTME cut off mark score is, at least 180 for all programmes.
3. All Aspirants, candidates must choose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO as their 1st choice or 2nd choice of institution to qualify for the UTME and Post-UTME screening test.
4. While all Direct Entry (DE) applicants must possess at least 5 credit passes or its equivalent in SSCE, GCE, which must include English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
5. All Direct entry (DE) applicants must possess either of OND, HND or NCE in their relevant programme to be undertaken in Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO.
6. An Acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the direct entry screening exercise.
7. The Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
The Dailyschoolnews wishes you the best.
Please do share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter using the share buttons below.