Using this platform, the Dailyschoolnews (DSN) educational team wishes to announce and inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2013/2014 session has been scheduled and fixed as below:
1. THOSE WHO MAY APPLY
1. We would love to inform all candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
This is also to inform all students that scored a minimum of 180 in the April, 2013 JAMB UTME examination that they are qualified.
2. All Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution for the 2013/2014 Academic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) are also qualified for the examination.
3. All candidates who are seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, and must have scored a minimum of 180 in the April, 2013, UTME are qualified.
4. Please all direct entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained 2013 Direct Entry JAMB form.
2. How To Apply For Tasued 2013 Post Utme Screening Exercise
1. you are required to pay the sum of one thousand naira (#1,000.00) only to any branch of Diamond Bank Plc.
Account Name: Tai Solarin University of Education
Account Number: 0033448557
Also note that in addition to the information shared above, as processing fee and bank charges of four thousand naira two hundred (#4,200) only for regular applicants and Nine thousand two hundred (#9200) for categories of candidates in (3) and (4) above seeking change of institution to TASUED, should be paid to the above mentioned bank.
Please make sure that the payment is required to be made in the candidates name.
After that, you are also required to collect your PIN from the bank after payment.
2. Please also note that the sale of online form/registration closes Friday, 26th July, 2013.
Guidelines on How To Apply and Log into Tasued Official Website
Please note that all Post-UTME registration forms with brochure can also be obtained on-line through the following step by step method below:
i. Click Post-UTME Registration Form.
All candidates are strongly advised to click on the TASUED University Degree Brochure and we advice you to study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before registration on the TASUED website, www.tasued.edu.ng
ii. Do note that to commence your registration, if you are with your scratch card, click here then Complete the Registration Form by providing the required information as mentioned below.
iii. After filling out the required information, click the Submit button.
iv. Then you are also required to print out an identification slip containing your color passport photograph.
Please note that the printed slip will serve as a candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Please be informed that any false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
So take note.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook and twitter, using the share buttons below.