Do the Edo state University offer nursing science? What is the official cut off mark for nursing science at Edo State University? These are the most persisting questions we receive on our Edo state University school fees page, which is why I want to address this issue on this page.
On this page, I’ll be giving you, the complete information, including requirements and cut Off marks for nursing science at Edo state university. If you’re aiming to study Nursing or any related Nursing course in this academic institution, this page contains everything you need.
This academic institution is one of the few private universities where you can study nursing science in Nigeria.
- What is the Edo State University cut off for Nursing?
- Does Edo State University offer Nursing?
- Which University can I study Nursing with 160?
- Is Edo State School of Nursing Form out?
- Cut off Mark for Nursing Science at Edo State University.
- What is the meaning of Cut off Mark?
- Edo State University Nursing Cut off Mark.
- Requirements for studying Nursing at Edo State University.
- Subjects Communication for Nursing Science.
What is the Edo State University cut off for Nursing?
Does Edo State University offer Nursing?
Which University can I study Nursing with 160?
There are various Universities you can study nursing science with a score exactly or above 160. Especially private universities. Edo state university is one of the institutions accepting students with a JAMB score of 160 or above.
Is Edo State School of Nursing Form out?
Whenever the school’s general form is out, the nursing form will also be available to the general public. You can check whether the application form is available in the school Portal.
As I earlier disclosed, the Edo state university is one of the few Private institutions accredited for Nursing science.
The admission requirements aren’t as difficult as a Federal or state university, and the best thing here is this, once you meet up with the requirements and cut-off mark for nursing at Edo state university, you can be 99% sure of your admission.
Cut off Mark for Nursing Science at Edo State University.
To members of the general public who want to know the cutoff mark for nursing science at Edo state university, the school admission office in agreement with JAMB has released and published it online for public viewing.
What is the meaning of Cut off Mark?
This is a SET score by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that determines whether a candidate is eligible for admission or not. This cut off mark is usually changed yearly.
The minimum score is what you need to score before you can be qualified for studying nursing at Edo State University.
Edo State University Nursing Cut off Mark.
The official approved cut-off mark for nursing science at Edo state university is 160 and above. However, to be on the safer side, I’ll recommend you score 180 and above.
160 is the minimum JAMB score required by this school’s admission board for candidates seeking to study nursing.
Requirements for studying Nursing at Edo State University.
- You must be above 16 years of age before November of your admission year.
- It’s mandatory to score the cut-off mark or above.
- You need to have a credit score in your O level examination certificate in these five Subjects mentioned below; English language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- You are to meet the other general requirements for admission into Edo State University.
Subjects Communication for Nursing Science.
- English language.