Have you ever heard of the NMFB Loan grant from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN? This page covers everything you need to know about NMFB Loan Registration, Eligibility requirements, How to check NMFB Loan, and CBN Loan Status for 2022.
Using this medium, I’ll love to inform and notify members of the Nigerian public, that the NIRSAL Microfmance bank Loan application/registration portal is now open for household, micro-enterprises and SME business owners to expand their business. You can use this opportunity to grow your business too.
The nmfb.com.ng is the name of the website where you can start your registration, submit your application and when approved, get the FG CBN NMFB loan. This website provides you with the official application link and portal for the application for the CBN N50Billion Covid-19 Support loan.
Are you aware that when you apply for the nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ loan and if approved, gives you access to about twenty-five (25 Million) Targeted Credit Facilities that you can use in expanding your business?
NMFB Loan Registration Qualification.
- Households: This particular loan is designed for Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood that has been impacted by COVID-19.
- Micro enterprises: This loan section is designed by the Federal government and the Central bank of Nigeria to provide loans to existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities hugely affected as a result of COVID-19.
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs): This particular section is for Small businesses that have plans to grow after the Kovid. Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
NMFB Loan Registration Guideline.
I strongly advised that before applying for this Loan, check the category that suits you, before applying for the NMFB CBN Loan from the Federal government.
To ensure your Loan request is approved, you need to download and read the application guidelines/procedures of your category before you commence your registration. The links below provide you with a PDF containing the requirements, and eligibility for each of these categories.
- For household applicants – Click here.
- For Micro enterprises applicants – Click here.
- For SMEs applicants – Click here.
How to Apply for CBN NMFB NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2022.
The first step to getting started is to visit the CBN NMFB NIRSAL official website: www.nmfb.com.ng
This page will be providing you with step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for this loan, and you’ll have a better understanding of the category where you can easily get your loan request approved.
- Starting your NIRSAL Loan request is simple. First, enter th search query Submitting a loan application.
- Note that the loan application/registration is submitted directly to the website of NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB).
- Here is the official website for the NIRSAL NMFB Loan Request: nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/.
- Fortunately, the authorities at Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has taken the initiative to introduce a mortgagee. The CBN affirmed this reasoning by saying, it took away the need to introduce a person who would stand as a guarantor for the convenience of the lenders.
- The NMFB will review and express its consent to the loan application, and submit the application to the central bank, which will issue the final approval. If your loan request is approved, you’ll receive a “Success Message” and a date when the Loan will be sent to bank account submitted.
- Step 3 is the final step, and this is where the Central Bank of Nigeria will review the Loan application submitted. When CBN reviews and approves the loan request of persons/enterprises, it provides the funds to NMFB, giving the NMFB board, the go-ahead nod to distribute the funds to the beneficiaries.
- The CBN has assured Nigerians applying for this loan that all Enterprises/persons who are eligible and successfully meet the terms of the loan will receive the funds within 48 hours after their request is approved. For Business owners, SME’s and households who have applied but are yet to receive any message, the CBN board designated to this programme is advising that you visit the NMFB website (www.nmfb.com.ng) to update your account details.
For Inquirers, Complaints: You can reach the customer support board through any of these means, either through Phone number or email. The choice is yours.
Phone Numbers: 09010026900, 09010026900.
NMFB Covid-19 Loan Payment 2022.
All applicants, Household, Enterprises and SME’s should be aware that the federal government has initiated the disbursement of the COVID19 Support Fund for households and SMEs in need of COVID-19 support loans / survivalfund loans.
However, if you are among the people who applied for the NIRSAL NMFB Covid-19 loan, you can now check the status of your loan application at this website: covid19.nmfb.com.ng.
How to Check NMFB Covid-19 Loan Approval Status.
To every Nigerians who had applied, and do not know how to check whether their Loan request was approved or not, use this guideline provided below.
Through this guide, you can check whether your NMFB COVID-19 loan has been approved by NIRSAL NMFB or denied.
Take note that these Loans are offered only to applicants who meet the application requirements for the C0VID19 Loan Assistance Fund for domestic and SME applicants. Once again, I’ll warn everyone to please, beware of fake COVID-19 loan site.
Official site: covid19.nmfb.com.ng
NMFB COVID-19 Loan Payment Update
A lot of applicants who applied for the by NIRSAL NMFB loan have already received their loan approval messages. However, some persons who are yet to receive the message can check the email they used during the registration.
It’s advisable that applicants who have not received their loan, to quickly update their account details, and BVN on the official covid-19 loan website along with the status of the loan.
Thousands of Nigerians have received their loan worth of
- Two hundred and fifty thousand Naira only. (₦250,000)
- Four hundred thousand Naira only. (₦400,000)
- Four hundred and fifty thousand Naira only. (₦450,000)
- Five hundred thousand Naira only. (₦500,000)
- Seven hundred thousand Naira only. (₦700,000) and above.
Is my NMFB Loan Approved?
To check whether your NIRSAL NMFB loan has been approved, here are the signs. First, you are very much likely to receive a text message stating clearly that your request was successful.
However, if you didn’t receive such message, but applied, use the below steps to check your approval status.
- First, visit the official portal at covid19.nmfb.com.ng
- When the portal loans up, click on SME or Household.
- You’ll see a blank box requesting your BVN. Please type in your BVN.
- Click on Validate BVN.
- You will get the status of your application.
Best wishes and do not forget to share this message with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp, using the share buttons below.