Using this platform, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria news broadcasting team, wishes to inform and alert all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Remedial Programme for 2014/2015 Academic session are hereby invited to note the following as listed below:
1. Please note that the payment of Registration fees costs “Thirty Eight Thousand Naira (38,000.00)” and you can make this payment successfully through any Bank by obtaining Bank Draft which is payable to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (Pre-Degree School Account).
2: All students are required to present Bank Drafts to the Centre Co-ordinator for receipts.
3. It is also important that you should note that “No hostel accommodation is available for both male and female students”.
4. All newly admitted students are also advised to carefully read the conditions contained in their Admission letters and abide by them.
5. It is also important that you note this, which is that the course registration follows at the centre of study immediately after the student has met all conditions.
6. Please note that the course is for a maximum duration of 5 terms.
This information is Signed and Sealed By:
ABDU HALLIRU ABDULLAHI