The Niger Delta University – NDU Post UTME 2019 Application examination Date, Official Cut off Marks for Admission, Qualification and Registration Guidelines is out!
This article contains all the information you need to know about the NDU POST UTME qualification and registration for the 2019/20 academic session.
Using this platform, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria™ team wishes to get all Nigerians informed that the Niger Delta University Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2019 session has kicked off!
All interested candidates should take note of this information and use it to successfully register for the forthcoming NDU POST UTME exercise.
ALL candidates who chose the Niger Delta University (NDU) as their first choice during the recently concluded JAMB CBT examination registration and did score a minimum JAMB score of 160 is qualified to partake in the POST UTME examination.
Candidates Qualification for NDU Post UTME.
- It is important to note here that all candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are qualified to apply.
- Candidates who want to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the NDU 2019 Post UTME.
- Candidates who selected the Niger Delta University as their first choice for their Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before August 20th, 2019.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Proceed by visiting nduscreening.com
- When the portal loads up, type in your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed with your registration.
- Carefully fill in all relevant personal information required of you(Including your phone number and e-mail address)
- Candidates Must pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test. This can be done through the online payment portal on the portal.
- Carefully fill in your O’level results with the correct grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit the Form before submission.
- Once you’ve thoroughly reviewed the form, Submit and print out the Application Form.
All candidates should note that the screening test is scheduled to hold from 12th August to 17th August 2019.
The school post UTME registration portal will be closing its online submission of application form on the 10th August 2019. Register now while there is still time.
For further information and clarification on the NDU Post UTME, log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
The Niger Delta University management will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address during your registration.
It is very important that you keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
It is very important that you protect your ATM and Credit card details. The Niger Delta University will not be held liable for any incidents or theft of your credit card details.
The Passport photograph.
All applicants should note that the passport photograph will be captured by using a web camera available on the computer you are using for the online registration.
Be informed that you do not need to scan a photograph and upload for the registration. Applicants must ensure that the computer they are using has a web camera to take their photograph.
Please take note of the following:
- Your Captured Photograph MUST Conform To the Following Details:
- Each Photograph MUST HAVE No Head Cover
- Each Photograph MUST Show the Whole of each applicant’s head, ears and neck must show.
- Please ensure you don’t wear spectacles.
Proceed and print out the generated Acknowledgement Letter and your Application form.
Take note that your seat number for the screening exercise will be indicated on the form, so make sure you keep the form secured.
Don’t forget to bring these forms:
1. Acknowledgment Letter,
2. Application form. along to the screening venue.
It is very important that you make several photocopies of the Acknowledgement Letter and the Application form.
Also, take note that candidates without the Acknowledgement Letter and Application form will not be allowed to do the Post-UTME screening exercise or even enter the hall.
Notification for Post-UTME Exercise
When you have successfully registered and follow the updates above, take note that you will receive a notification through SMS and from the e-mail you added while registering for the post utme.
The Email and SMS will inform you if you are qualified to do the screening exercise or NOT.
Please be informed that the dates for your screening exercise will also be available on our website www.ndu.edu.ng.
Here are some important tips for you: Take note that your application will not be successful if:
– Your JAMB UTME score is less than 160.
– Your Post UTME registration was not successful.
– If you enter a State or origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB Registration Form.
Be informed that the screening exercise starts from your buying of the pin.
2. Always check your e-mail box for mails
Do not forget to check your email box always, the email you provided during the registration.
READ AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY For Guidelines To Register Successfully:
i. Passport Photograph: Please take note that the scanned photographs will not be accepted by the online registration system, just like I said above, you’ll need to make sure that the computer you are using has a web camera, which will take your passport photograph.
ii. Please to make your application successful. Use the same names as you used in your UTME.
iii. Proceed and submit two valid e-mail addresses and two GSM phone numbers in your registration form. This is to ensure that the school management will be able to reach you anyway.
Please also take note that the Niger Delta University will not be held responsible if you use any invalid e-mail and telephone numbers.
However, if you don’t have any working phone numbers, then use the phone number of those closest to you, you should probably indicate that of your Parents and Guardians.
Lists Of Item NOT to Bring to the Screening Hall:
(Take note that if you are caught with any of the above-listed items, the Niger Delta University will not be liable).
The school has zero tolerance for lying candidates. SO we deem it fit to warn all candidates that they will be automatically Disqualified if:
- They made a false Declaration of their JAMB CBT examination score.
- False Declaration of their Ordinary Level Results/grades, including SSCE, GCE, NECO, AND THEIR EQUIVALENT)
- Caught with a false certificate of Origin, you will be automatically canceled and barred from the school.
MODE OF DRESS DURING SCREENING.
Dress like a student. The school had disclosed that they WON’T allow any student dressed indecently to partake in the examination.
Please share this information with your friends using the share buttons below.