Are you aware that the Niger Delta University – NDU admission list for 2023/2024 academic session is out? Here’s how to check your NDU admission list and confirm that you’ve accepted the NDU Admission Offer via JAMB Caps before it’s too late.
The Niger Delta University (NDU) located in Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, Nigeria, has officially announced the released of its 2023/2024 list of all candidates offered Admission and successfully uploaded the list online. Both on it’s official website, and JAMB website.
Candidates who participated in the NDU Post UTME screening exercise can now easily check their admission status online for free using the guide provided below.
How to Check NDU Admission List for 2023.
To check if your name is among the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Niger Delta University, you need to check admission status on the NDU admission list. To do this, please follow the guide below:
- Visit the NDU Admission status portal @ https://clearance.nduportal.com
- Look for the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click on it.
- You’ll be required to type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ to view your NDU admission status.
All candidates whose names appeared on this list are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter: After accepting the Admission offer on your JAMB Caps, you are required to print your JAMB Admission letter. It is mandatory for your clearance.
- Print their original JAMB result slip: You are also required to go for your clearance with your Original JAMB result slip. This particular slip is different from your JAMB result, because it comes with passport photography affixed to it.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal: This is for candidates who were offered a courses different from the ones they initially applied for. You should immediately apply for a change of course using on your JAMB portal to the course given to you by the Niger Delta University admission office.
How to Kickstart Your NDU Clearance:
- Check Admission Status: You will be required to type in your JAMB registration Number to check your admission status.
- Start Clearance Process: Click on Start Clearance to commence the process.
- Enter your contact Information: Ensure that you verify your bio-data and enter your contact information in its appropriate box.
- Enter your O’Level Result Information: Enter your WAEC/GCE/NECO result details accurately.
- Upload Documents: You are required to Upload Passport and other required documents needed to process your admission and confirm you as a student of the Niger Delta University.
CLICK HERE to commence Your Admission Clearance and Print Your Admission Letter.
How to Check NDU Admission Status on JAMB.
You can also check the JAMB portal and confirm your admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal using the step-by-step procedure outlined below.
STEP 1: Visit the official JAMB e-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
STEP 2: In the login page enter your username and password to login to your JAMB profile.
STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
STEP 4: Sometimes, the JAMB website will automatically select this for you. However, if it does not, simply proceed by selecting your Exam year and type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box.
STEP 5: Lastly, click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NDU admission status.
A big congratulation to all candidates whose names appeared on the Nigeria Delta University, NDU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. You can share this good news with others using the share button below.