The Nigerian government is really trying and doing its best to give back to society through programmes like Nasim.gov.ng. Using this podium, I’m glad to announce to the public, that the nasims.gov.ng portal login for the Npower batch c test is finally open.
Take note that you can login to the NASIMS website through it’s official portal, nasims gov ng. However, for those who does not know how this portal works, I’ll be sharing with you, simple guideline and steps on how to log in to nasims.gov.ng, and how you can easily participate in the NPOWER Nasim test through the onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng.
Do note that the Nasims gov ng portal was specifically created for the NPOWER batch c applicants, providing an online community where the Npower batch C applicants can easily log in and take the online assessment test, right from the comfort of their home.
If you are one of the Npower batch c applicants, I’ll advise you to visit www.nasims.gov.ng, and when the portal loads up, simply log in using your ID and password. After successfully logging in, go to the online test page and you can start the online test.
Recommended: npvn.npower.gov.ng/myprofile 2022.
However, there is something you need to know before you can start the nasims.gov.ng online test, and that is, you are required to update your record on the www.nasims.gov.ng portal first before you can access the test.
www.nasims.gov.ng is the portal for the npower present beneficiaries. Those who have written the Npower test via the NASIMS portal can also check their result on the www.nasim.gov.ng website as well and also wait for the names of selected/shortlisted applicants to be published.
www.nasims.gov.ng NASIMS portal Login Test 2022.
To login to the nasims.gov.ng portal, thanks to smartphones that can easily navigate through the portal, if you do not have a PC, Laptop, you can log in using your phone. Once the portal opens on your device, log in using the ID and Password you used when creating your profile.
For those who are not aware, the official website where you can take the NPOWER 2022 assessment test is onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng.
We have received various questions like “Is www.nasims gov ng test still ongoing?” The answer is YES. However, I’ll advise you to quickly log in, and commence your test, because the test portal is currently open. However, since there is no given date when the test will end, I’ll advise everyone who wants to take the assessment test to do so now.
NASIMS Website Login.
Take note that it’s only through the NASIMS online assessment test website that you can take the Npower batch c test.
To clarify everything, and ensure you get the correct website, take note of this vital information. The NASIMS batch c website is www.nasims.gov.ng and you need to login to the portal for the online test. Please take note that you need to have an ID and a password before you can log in to the portal.
NASIM Important Information.
The NASIM Portal has issued a piece of important information, disclosing that all applicants should note that being shortlisted, carrying out biometric capture and BVN validation doesn’t make you an N-Power stream II beneficiary.
To commence your biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions shared below;
- First, you need to log into the NASIM portal. You can do that here → https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login to your self-service portal and click the “verification” tab.
- Next, click on the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application on your device.
- After you have successfully installed the enrolment app, type in the required credentials and click “Proceed”
- Next, you are to ensure that the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on the”Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- After launching the enrolment process, simply click on the finger to begin the enrolment process.
- Applicants are required to enrol, using their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index fingers only. These are the only fingers needed for the NASIM biometric verification and for successful enrolment.
- After enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrolment.
How to Contact NASIM.gov.ng.
If you had any issues or encounter any errors during your registration, you can connect to the Nasim.gov.ng helpline through their phone number, email, chat or USSD.
Phone Number: 092203102, 018888148
Email: [email protected]
Please take note that after you have successfully enrolled, proceed and check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.