Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews wishes to inform and notify the general public, but most especially, all interested candidates that the Kogi State University has released her 2013/2014 pre-degree admission list, but not just that, they also released the Procedures for the collection of admission letter into the University.
Please do follow step by step guidelines which is shared below to successfully obtain their admission letter.
Ultimate Guides On How To Obtain The Kogi State University Admission Letter
1. Before getting your admission letter, you have to visit any Zenith Bank Nationwide.
2. Then you’ll need to pay the sum of Two thousand naira, (N2,000.00) into Pre-Degree/Diploma Levies Due Dedicated Account Number: 1012842929 for admission letter.
Important Note: Please confirm that the account number is from the bank or the school website before making payment. You can do this by asking any of the customer personnel in the bank, and for those who are afraid of going to the bank, they are ther because of you, without you, they won’t be employed in the first place, so kindly ask them for the Kogi State University Pre-Degree/Diploma Levies Due Dedicated Account Number.
3. After a successful payment, please ensure that you Use the PIN which you obtained from the bank to access and print out coloured copy of the admission letter from the KSU official portal.
4. DO be aware that registration has already commence from the 10th of February, 2014.
Important Information for You
Please note that any Failure from you to register before the deadline indicates that you did not accept the offer of the provisional admission and late registration will NOT be entertained.
5. All aspirants-applicants that applied for KSU Pre-Degree II should report at the school centre with evidence of O’level deficiency if their names did not appear on the admission list.
6. For more details regarding the KSU pre degree registration, note that it will be pasted on the notice board at the Centre on resumption.
This information is Signed By Ag. Director:
S. M. Ayodele, PhD.