Finding a trustworthy writing service, where you can order both a complicated dissertation and a quick essay, order a custom assignment, or get professional help is essential for a modern school or college student.
The best way to solve this issue is personal experience: only a range of attempts will lead you to a trusted essay writing service. However, lots of polls and researches show that an average customer pays much attention to various reviews and pieces of feedback left by other people.
Today, we will explain how to distinguish an honest custom review from a professional article written for money.
Do Not Mind Content of the Chosen Essay Writing Service
Let’s take a custom essay writing service called Essays.Assigncode as an example. This online service writes essays and provides clients with other kinds of affordable homework assistance.
Like other similar services, it has got many positive reviews posted right at the website’s page.
At the same time, the site does not bother to get to the independent platforms, such as Sitejabber and Trustpilot. At Assigncode, even a reliable service cannot be rated 100% positively. For instance, you can find some negative reviews at Trustpilot. And it is natural. No company will be praised by everyone.
There is always an unsatisfied customer or a person with a bad mood. Even the most reliable company, like our Assigncode example, will have someone who hates it. Conclusions:
- Do not rely exclusively on the reviews posted on the website itself.
- Try to look for independent review platforms, where people can write both openly and anonymously.
- Google an essay writing company before giving your money away.
How to Use Social Media to My Benefit?
Social media have changed the Internet as a global happening. They allow gathering people and customers around topics, companies, cultural events, etc.
Now, having an account on Facebook, Quora, or Twitter is a must for every self-respecting company. The same rule concerns paid writing services, as they need to gather new customers by all means.
So, it will be useful to check if a company has got a page somewhere. There, you will be able to learn the latest news, get the updates, and monetize your loyalty by getting promotional codes, discounts, and sales. At the same time, you will meet real customers who have bought real papers there.
You can observe how a company conducts customer care, what are the main issues and their solutions, and what simple customers get from a writing service.
To distinguish a real customer from a fake account, you need to look at his/her profile. A real person has got many posts that relate to other aspects of life. He or she must be check and update information shared on the Internet.
If, for instance, a Twitter account has got a few posts, or has not been active for years, do not trust any opinion about a writing service written by this account. Conclusions:
- Different social media are obligatory for a reliable writing service.
- A user must learn how to identify real and fake accounts.
Some Recommendations About Identifying a Fake Review for Me?
A reviewer is one of the newest professions in Europe and the USA. Usually, a professional writer has got a blog or a separate website where he or she posts information about a service or a company.
The sphere of custom academic writing is not an exclusion. There are some top American and European writers who write about different writing services.
However, there are lots of paid reviews that try to look like an honest review. Here are some tips concerning their identification:
- Such reviews must do everything to get to the top of the search results. They will probably contain strange word constructions that look like a search inquiry.
- These reviews are usually structured. They will have a title and many subtitles. Honest bloggers will try to make a structured analysis, as well. However, they explain the algorithm of a review.
- Such reviews usually appear at the free blogging platforms. So, it would be useful to look at the author’s information, the content, and his\her activity throughout the membership. Many honest bloggers have already established their websites.
- The primary intent of a paid review is to convince you of the reliability and cheap prices of certain recommended services, using all the means. Probably, they will use many marketing cliches, highlight the smallest advantages, and hide the most significant disadvantages. They will make you buy the service.
Finding a good reliable review is crucial for an average customer. It is your primary way to save money and avoid troubles. Check everything you can before buying a paper.