Seeing this page means you’re doing something right. Here is the list of NUC-approved courses offered by Unilag. Candidates seeking admission into the University of Lagos will most times, just buy the JAMB form, choose Unilag as their first choice, and when offered admission, will start studying their selected course, without first searching whether the course is approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
We have compiled the list of courses for candidates seeking admission into the University of Lagos, UNILAG for this academic session.
This list of UNILAG’s courses comprises of all the faculties and departments at the University of Lagos. For those who are not aware, this academic institution (University of Lagos) is one the most recognized Universities in Nigeria.
The institution has three campuses, located in Yaba, Idi-Araba, Surulere and Lagos State, Nigeria. This tertiary institution was first established in 1962 and has been recognized and accredited by the NUC.
UNILAG, due to its largeness, admits over 9,000 undergraduate students annually and has over 57,000 students currently studying.
If you’re searching for the list of courses offered in unilag and their cut off mark, or the list of courses offered in unilag and their requirements, welcome to the most updated page on this topic.
List of Unilag Courses.
Take note that this includes Unilag’s faculties and departments.
- Creative Arts.
- European Languages & Integration Studies.
- History & Strategic Studies.
- Linguistics African Asian Studies.
Basic Medical Sciences.
- Anatomic & Molecular Pathology.
- Medical Microbiology & Parasitology.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Clinical pathology.
- Community Health & Primary Care.
- Haematology & blood transfusion.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Child Dental Health.
- Oral Pathology/Biology.
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Preventive Dentistry.
- Restorative Dentistry.
- Adult Education.
- Arts & Social Science Education.
- Human Kinetics & Health Education.
- Education Administration.
- Educational Foundations.
- Science Tech. Education.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil & Environmental.
- Electrical & Electronics.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Metallurgical & Materials.
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics.
- Systems Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Actuarial Science & Insurance.
- Banking & Finance.
- Business Administration.
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management.
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Clinical Pharmacy & Biopharmacy.
- Cell Biology & Genetics.
- Computer Sciences.
- Marine Science.
- Mass Communication.
- Political Science.
Leave a Comment