THE Oduduwa University (OUI) Admission Applications for the 2014/2015 academic session has commence and all candidates who are interested are invited. The Oduduwa University (OUI) Admission Applications form for 2014/2015 session is for undergraduates. Using this medium, we wish to inform and notify all members of the public and prospective candidates.
The school management board discloses that that they are inviting applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates for admissions into the Oduduwa University (OUI), which is located at Ipetumodu via Ile-Ife in Osun state, Nigeria.
It’s news worthy that you note, that the Oduduwa University provides financial support to various categories of students, including the following:
Awards and grants,
You can see more details from the university website.
Candidates wishing to apply for admission into the university must possess their O’Level SSCE (WAEC), NECO or equivalent with minimum of credit passes in five subjects including the following subjects listed below:
And these result must have been obtained at a maximum of two sittings and UTME national minimum cut-off mark.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided their results will be available soon.
1. College Of Natural And Applied Science
A. Department Of Chemical Science
i. B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
ii. B.Sc Biochemistry
iii. B.Sc Chemistry
B. Dept Of Biological Sciences
i. B.Sc Microbiology
ii. B.Sc Plant Biology And Bio-Technology
C. Dept Of Mathematics/Computer Science
i. B.Sc Mathematics & Statistics
ii. B.Sc Mathematics/Computer Science
iii. B.Sc Computer Science
D. Dept Of Physics With Electronics
i. B.Sc Physics(With Electronics)
2. College Of Management And Social Science
A. Dept Of Economics
i. B.Sc Economics
ii. B.Sc Economics/Computer Science
B. Dept Of Mass Communication
i. B.Sc Mass Communication And Media Technology
C. Dept Of Account/Banking And Finance
i. B.Sc Accounting
ii. B.Sc Banking/Finance
iii. D. Dept Of Administration
iv. B.Sc Business Administration
v. B.Sc Public Administration
vi. B.Sc Political Science
vii. B.Sc International Relations
Oduduwa University College Of Basic Studies
All applying candidates should note that this is a one year programme leading to Cambridge A/L GCE for admission by direct entry to year 2 for those who have not et JAMB requirements. This will be at Oduduwa College of Professional Studies Lagos.
OUI Direct Entry to 200 Level Admission Requirements
1. All applying applicants must have relevant credit passes at WAEC(SSCE), NECO(SSCE) pr equivalent in relevant subjects listed under each programme, two of which must be at A’Level or:
2. Must have an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with Upper credit or NCE at credit level in any institution by FME or
3. National Diploma (ND) or High National Diploma (HND) from The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife
OUI Undergraduates Admission 2014/2015 Method Of Application
All interested candidates must ensure that they pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira only) into the following bank below.
Bank: First Bank Plc,
Branch: Any branch of First Bank Plc,
Account Number: 2013809841
You should pay in this money, in favour of ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY IPETUMODU, ILE-IFE.
Lists of Location You can Purchase the Form
Interested candidates can procure their admission forms for Oduduwa university in the underlisted liasion offices.
1. Lagos Liaison Office: 213/215 Egbele-Idimu Rd, Oduduwa Plaza, Faith BIS opposite YEMKEM, IDIMU,Idimu Lagos. 08158492265
2. Abuja Liaison Office: Oduduwa College Of Professional studies NICON Luxury Hotel, Garki, Area II, Abuja. 07030115765, 08159591826
3. Akure Liaison Office: P & P Peniel Nig. Ltd. 104, Hospital rd opposite Aquina College, P.O Box 4873, Akure. 08065073011
4. Kaduna Liaison Office: Kaduna United School, Colonel Rd, River Side Kurmin Marsai, Kaduna. 08037882498.
5. New York Liaison Office: Our Saviour University, 352, 7th Avenue, Suite 705, New York, Ny10001, USA. 00912126317477, 0091646603559
6. Ghana Osua: OSUA Foundation Ltd., 1st Global Pharmacy Building, First floor, Suite Four near Abedi Pele Plaza, Pig farm, Accra, Ghana. 00913479909997
Those who wish to change their universities of choice to Oduduwa University are welcomed.
For More Information, Contact:
Blackberry pin: 2BO89104
You can also contact the school through her email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+, using the share buttons below.