USING this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria team wishes to inform and notify all members of the public, that the University of Lagos, Unilag Post UTME registration form has been released online.
Take note that the Unilag post utme registration for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 Academic session has been scheduled and billed to close on the 3rd of August, 2018.
All candidates should take note that the Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise is in the following subjects listed below:
Use of English,
- Unilag Cut off Marks for 2018
- Unilag Post UTME Registration:
- Unilag Post UTME Screening Exercise Date
- FEES PAYABLE
- UniLag Post UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exam – 2018/2019
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
- Step By Step Registration Procedures
- Available Programmes for 2018/2019 POST UTME Students
Please take note that the Unilag post utme screening exercise is ONLY available for candidates who choose the academic institution as their first choice tertiary institution during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board – JAMB CBT 2018 registration.
It is also important that all applying candidates should note that if will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018, they are not qualified to apply, and if they persist and applied, their application form will be rejected and discarded.
Unilag Cut off Marks for 2018
All candidates whose first choice is University of Lagos and who did scored 200 and above in the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) are qualified for the screening.
Unilag Post UTME Registration:
All applying candidates should be informed that they are expected to pay the compulsory registration fee at any branch of the following designated banks which are listed below:
First Bank plc,
Guaranty Trust Bank plc,
United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Union Bank Plc
Zenith Bank plc.
Unilag Post UTME Screening Exercise Date
All candidates should take note that the Unilag Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to commence, starting from Monday, 6th August, 2018 to Friday, 10th August, 2018.
It is advisable to come to the screening test venue with your JAMB original Result Slip with your Passport Photograph on it, but please take note that IT IS NOT COMPULSORY and 99% of the time, the school won’t ask for it. But if you have it, please, do go with it.
Unilag Post UTME Application and Screening fee is only N2, 000.00
UniLag Post UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exam – 2018/2019
Registration is quite simple and easy to do from your house. To apply for the UNILAG admission screening exercise, simply follow the rules shared below.
Before anything, you should take note that the screening fee is Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000)
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- When it loads up, proceed and click on Post-UTME Application.
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Step By Step Registration Procedures
Step 1: Firstly, you are required to visit the school’s official website @ www.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: When the portal loads up, proceed and click on “Prospective Students”
Step 3: After that, you are expected to click on Full Time Undergraduate Admission.
Step 4: Then click on “POST-UTME APPLICATION”
Available Programmes for 2018/2019 POST UTME Students
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Creative Arts
- European Languages
- History & Strategic Studies
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Adult Education
- Christian Religious Studies Education
- Educational Administration
- English Education
- French Education
- Geography Education
- Guidance & Counseling
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Igbo Education
- Islamic Studies Education
- Yoruba Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Technology Education
- Business Education
- Education Home Economics
- Education Economics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & materials Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Surveying & Geoinformatics Engineering
- Systems Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medical & Biological Sciences
- Medicine & Surgery
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Cell Biology & Genetics
- Computer Science
- Marine biology
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Social Work
Have any Questions?
All interested applicants are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and seek clarification if needed by email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers which are listed below:
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.