We’ve just received information, that the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), had jointly released information on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, inviting applications from suitably qualified, eligible and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
All interested applicants and persons, should note, that the award is categorized in:
Requirement For All Applicants
Applicants MUST Do the Following:
● All applying candidates are required to possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
● The Scholarship board also requires all candidates/applicants, that they must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines which will be listed below.
● Also take note, that all applicants must not be above 28 years of age by December 2017.
● Applicants must also have completed the one year National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme.
● All applying and interested candidates are required to possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September.
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
● Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Sub Sea, Electrical/Electronic, *Marine, Chemical)
● Petroleum Economics
● Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
How to Apply For this Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should have the following documents before starting the application process:
The scholarship board requires all applicants, to clear scanned copies of the following documents:
● Applicants are all required to have passport photograph with white background, which must not be more than 3 months old.
● All interested candidates should note, that they are required to have a valid International Passport Data Page (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2017)
● All applicants should also provide provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session – National/Overseas.
This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application form.
● First Degree Certificate
● NYSC Discharge Certificate
● Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
● Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and e-mail.
Please note of the following mentioned below:
● All shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test before they’ll be selected for admission.
● The scholarship board also disclosed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
● All candidates must be in strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
● Current and past beneficiaries pf similar awards from NAE and other companies and agencies are not qualified.
● Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependent are not eligible for this scholarship
All applicants must take note, that the completion of the application and test invitation shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NAE, nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for post-graduate scholarship award.
Application Closing Date
The board had yet to reveal the date.
Please, share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.