Am happy to notify all Nigerian Undergraduates currently searching for the best Nigerian scholarships for 2021, about the NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship, which is available for all Nigeria undergraduates.
Using the Dailyschoolnews Scholarship page, I would love to notify all Nigerians interested in scholarships, about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) scholarships.
These companies are together, offering the 2021 NNPC TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates who are qualified and eligible for this offer.
Take note that the Total Scholarship scheme is specifically aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Eligibility
Here are the qualification and eligibility requirements for all students who are interested in this scholarship offer.
1. All interested applicants must be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized and registered Nigerian University.
2. Applicants are required to be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application for their application to be successful.
3. All applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale or equivalent.
4. Do take note that the Programme expects all applicants, that they must have scored 200 and above in UTME.
All interested applicants should take note that these documents listed below are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
NNPC Scholarship News
- All interested students with less than 200 score in UTME are not qualified to apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of the 5-point scale, or equivalent 300 level students and above are not eligible for this offer.
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) are not qualified and eligible for this scholarship funds.
The NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship Applications is scheduled to automatically close October 2021. While selection tests will soon be announced. The venue will be at designated centers nationwide.
Note that the designated centers will be communicated ONLY to candidates who are qualified for this scholarship.
All candidates should take note that they will fully bear the cost of transportation to their test venue as no reimbursement shall be made to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them when applying, to ensure they spend less on transportation fare.
For more information visit on the NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship, please visit the official page
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter, and google+, using the share buttons below.