Am happy to notify all Nigerian Undergraduates currently searching for the best Nigerian scholarships for 2018, about the NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship for all Nigeria undergraduates.
Using the Dailyschoolnews Scholarship page, I would love to notify all Nigerian interested in scholarships, about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) scholarships. These companies are offering the 2018 NNPC TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates who are qualified and eligible for this offer.
Please take note that the Total Scholarship scheme is specially aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Eligibility
Here are the qualification and eligible requirements for all students who are interested in this scholarship offer.
1. All interested applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized and registered Nigerian University.
2. Applicants are required to be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application for their application to be successful.
3. All applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
4. Do take note that the Programme expects all applicants, that they must have scored 200 and above in UTME.
All interested applicants should take note that these documents listed below are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
The NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship Applications is scheduled to automatically close on October 31, 2017. While selection tests is billed hold on the 2nd of December, 2017 at designated centers nationwide. Take note that the designated centers will be communicated to candidates who are eligible and qualified for this scholarship.
All candidates should take note that they will fully bear the cost of transportation to their test venue as no reimbursement shall be made to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them when applying, to ensure they spend less for transportation fare.
For more information visit on the NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship, please visit the official page
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and google+, using the share buttons below.