One of the best MTN Nigeria data plans is the MTN 200 for 1gb package, and I absolutely loved it. No, I am not hyping it or anything, I’ve personally used it and it works on smartphones, tablets, and PC.
The only downside of this package is that it selects Simcard, the truth is that the criteria’s MTN Nigeria used in selecting Simcards eligible for the mtn 200 for 1gb data plan is still a mystery.
Recommended: How to Check MTN Data Balance.
On this page, I’ll be writing on how to know if you’re eligible or not, and how to activate it. Instead of the usual mtn 200 for 1gb code, I’ll be providing you with two different USSD on how to activate this package on your sim card.
MTN 1GB For 200 Naira.
If you’re searching for the cheapest MTN data plan, I’ll recommend you try the MTN 1GB For ₦200. The validity of this data plan is 7 days only (1 week).
Because the MTN 1GB for 200 Naira (₦200) has a validity period of 7 days, you must choose to either use all the data allocated to you within 7days (1 week) or roll it over by buying a new one.
How to Activate And Migrate To Mtn 1GB For 200 Naira.
To activate the 1GB for 200 Naira MTN data plan, follow the guide enumerated below.
- You need to recharge ₦200 airtime on the MTN Simcard to successfully activate this data plan.
- Dial *131*65#, when the menu loads, Select 2 as an option in the dialogue box that appears. You’ll see something very similar to this displayed on your screen.
- To subscribe for MTN 250MB for N100
- Dial *131*65# and choose 1 (3days)
- To subscribe for MTN 1GB for N200
- Dial *131*65# and choose 2 (7days)
- While to subscribe for MTN 4GB for N1000:
- Dial *131*65# and choose 3 (30days).
Rules for Using MTN 1gb for 200.
The 1GB for 200 Naira (₦200) data plan package works 24 hours/7 days. I’ve personally used it and it functions anytime of the day.
This plan can be rolled over. This means that if you have remaining bundles and the expiring date is near, you can easily roll the remaining data over to the next week by subscribing again with 200 Naira.
Even if you exhaust this bundle within a day, you’re eligible to subscribe and buy it again.
How To Check MTN 1GB for N200 Data Balance.
To check the MTN 1gb for 200 data balance, simply dial *559*47#.
If you have any issues, you can contact the MTN Customer care service for more details and inquiries.