USING this platform, we wish to inform and notify members of the general public, that the 2014/2015 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has been scheduled by the school management board as follows.
Examination Date: Tuesday 26 August, 2014
Examination Time: 8:00 am
Examination Venue: Science/Agriculture Lecture Theatre (SLT/AGT) KSUSTA
1. It’s important for all candidates who chose the Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology (ksusta) during the 2014/2015 UTME and scored 180 points and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
2. While for candidates who are indigenes of Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara who have not chosen KSUSTA during the 2014/2015 UTME but have scored 180 points and above are also qualified to apply for the post utme screening exercise.
3. While for all Direct Entry (D.E) who chosed KSUSTA are qualified too.
Six (6) Examination Requirements:
1. You must provide the Jamb 2014 UTME e-Registration/Result slip (ensure you come with the original and photocopy)
2. Come along with the Jamb 2014 Direct Entry (DE) e-Registration slip (original and photocopy)
3. Two recents passport-size photograph
4. Come with your writing materials, like the HB pencil and Eraser.
5. You should bring along your Local government indigenization letter (original and photocopy)
6. Bring the Bank draft of N2000 only payable to KSUSTA.
Please share this information with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+, using the share buttons below.