FUPRE admission list for the 2020 academic session has been released and published online. The Fupre first batch admission list containing names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, DEGREE programs for the 2020 academic session has been released and published on the school portal.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resource (FUPRE) admission list for 2020 session has been released and published online. All candidates who applied and are waiting for the release of the FUPRE admission list should take note.
All Aspirants of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources should take note that the Tertiary institution has officially released the 1st batch list admission list, which contains the names of all candidates who have been successfully admitted into the 2020 academic session.
Please note that checking of candidate’s admission status is now online.
Check FUPRE Admission List On JAMB.
As at the time of publishing this article, candidates can only check their FUPRE admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal, to do this, use the guide provided below.
- Visit the JAMB portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility_/.
- You will need to Login to your JAMB Profile with your username and password.
- Look for and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- When it opens, choose your “Exam Year” and Type in your “JAMB Reg. number” in the blank boxes.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” to access your FUPRE admission status.
Important Note: Congratulation to all candidates whose name appeared on the Fupre admission list. The next crucial step is for candidates offered admission to go straight to the JAMB CAPS portal where YOU can either CHOOSE to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer!
Click Here to know how to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS. Take note that you need to accept the Admission on JAMB Caps within 3 days (72 hours).
Also, note that the FUPRE Payment of Acceptance Fee begins immediately.
How to Check Fupre Admission List.
1. For all candidates who wish to check their admission status, proceed to the school portal at fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate.
2. Enter your JAMB Reg Number and Password in the box provided.
3. Then click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status.
We’re wishing all candidates the very BEST and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.