The Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI Postgraduate School fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published on the school official portal.
Using this medium, the Dailyschoolnews Nigeria wishes to notify all candidates, admitted into the FUNAI PGD programme for the 2019/2020 academic session can view the approved schedule fees schedules.
To all admitted students, simply check the school fees schedules below.
FUNAI Postgraduate School Fees
|2||Medical Health Insurance||₦5,000||₦5,000|
CATEGORY B: OTHER CHARGES
- Screening test – ₦3,000
- Research Workshop – ₦10,000
- Internal Defense – ₦15,000
- Proposal – ₦10,000
- Acceptance fee – ₦20,000
- Accretion Levy – ₦5,000
- Deferment of admission – ₦5,000
- Add and drop – ₦2,500
- Change of Supervisor -₦10,000
- Change of Area of Specialization -₦5,000
- Change of Mode of Study – ₦5,000
- Request for Transcript -₦2,000
- External transcript (within the Country) -₦25,000
- External Transcript (International) -₦50,000
- Extension of Duration – ₦10,000
- Final Defense – PGD – ₦20,000
FUNAI Fees For Masters
Masters – ₦30,000
FUNAI Fees For Ph.D
Ph.D – ₦40,000
- Convocation – ₦10,000
- Field trip – ₦20,000
This is the FUNAI Postgraduate School Fees for PGD, M.sc/Ph.D for the 2019/2020 academic session.