The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, FedPolyAdo Cut Off Mark for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released and published online. This is the Federal Poly Ado JAMB and Departmental cut off marks for admission into the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please take note that if your JAMB score is up to or above the Ado Ekiti Poly cut off marks for admission, you will be considered for admission (via the FedPolyAdo screening exercise). Please take note that if your UTME score is below the Federal polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti cut off mark, you won’t be offered admission.
FedPoly Ado Departmental Cut off Marks.
|Courses||Cut off Marks|
|AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||45|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||56|
|ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||50|
|ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION||45|
|GLASS & CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY||40|
|MINERAL & PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||45|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||50|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||45|
|MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS||40|
|SURVEY AND GEO-INFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
FedPolyAdo JAMB Cut Off Mark:
The school management has disclosed the following information for all candidates anticipating for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti admission list, read the information below.
1. It is very important that all Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice during their UTME registration and obtained a minimum cut off mark of 150 in the just concluded 2019/2020 UTME are eligible for admission.
2. The school mandates that candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
3. All candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2019 UTME, but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice during their JAMB Registration, but are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so using the JAMB change of Institution Form.
- All applicants who partake in the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME screening online (www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, are advised to immediately do the change, by choosing the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
- All candidates should be guided by the FedPolyAdo cut off marks for each programme, and make sure they have the correct JAMB subject combination. This is also applicable for JAMB CHANGE OF COURSES.
Here is a brief history of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti. This tertiary institution was established in January, 1977 in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. However, one year later, in the year 1978, it was moved by the Federal Government of Nigeria to Akure, Ondo State mainly because the government wants to maintain an equitable spread of Federal Government institutions among the states of the Federation. However, eight years later (1986), the movement of the tertiary institution to its permanent site was completed.