EdePoly Courses Offered: The Federal Polytechnic, Ede authority has published the list of accredited courses offered in Fed Poly Ede, which is located in Osun State, Nigeria. Before sharing further details about the Federal Polytechnic Ede courses, it is very important to know about the body which is responsible for the accreditation and disapproval of courses in all Polytechnics in Nigeria.
The body which is responsible for the accreditation and disaccreditation of Courses in Nigerian Polytechnics is the NBTE. The NBTE stands for National Board for Technical Education, and it is the agency of the Federal government of Nigeria which is fully responsible for the accreditation and approval of license and coordination of Colleges of Education and Polytechnic activities in Nigeria.
While the National Universities Commission (NUC) is responsible for Nigerian Universities, the NBTE has the power to approve and discredited courses offered in any College of Education or Polytechnic in Nigeria, this includes both State Polytechnics and Federal Polytechnics.
The NBTE was set up by the Ministry of Education in Nigeria to checkmate the abuse of office by management and authority of Polytechnics in Nigeria, ensuring that the Nigerian student gets the best education.
This list contains all NBTE accredited and approved list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Ede. It is very important that prospective students who selected the Federal Polytechnic, Ede as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME registration, should check this list of accredited courses offered in Fed Poly Ede.
Important Note for Applicants.
- Aspirants should take note that the Federal Polytechnic, Ede offers NDI, NDII, HND I and HND II courses.
- Admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede is strictly by merit.
- The duration of these programmes in EdePoly are two (2) years each and upon completion, successful students will be awarded a certificate at the completion of their programme.
EdePoly Accredited Courses
These courses are arranged in alphabetical order.
- Architectural Technology
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Geological Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition And Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics.
Hope this article provided you with the information you needed, if not so, please use the comment box to reach us and we’ll help you with detailed answers to your question.