I would have added this article to the Ebonyi State University Courses, but decided against it, and that’s for two reasons.
- EBSU is a big institution that offers various courses and candidates would want to know which are the less competitive courses at EBSU.
- Knowing the less competitive EBSU courses is a quicker way to getting admitted, so it deserves it’s own page.
Through this page, I’ve selected and picked out the list of Less Competitive Courses offered at EBSU. If you have been asking about the less competitive course at EBSU, then you’ve come to the right page. Here’s everything you need to know.
Have you been asking questions similar to the ones below?
- What is the easiest course to study at Ebonyi State University?
- Lesser Courses In EBSU?
If you’ve been asking these questions, this page contains the entire list of courses in EBSU that are less competitive for you to consider.
Quick Facts About EBSU Admission.
- Take note that getting admitted into Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is VERY COMPETITIVE.
- At the same time, you should be aware that Admission into Ebonyi State University is based purely on MERIT.
- Gaining admission into EBSU hasn’t been an easy ride.
What you should know about these courses listed below is this: They are less competitive not because THEY ARE NOT GOOD COURSES, but because candidates applying for admission into EBSU rarely knows about these courses or choose them during their JAMB registration.
Due to this single fact that candidates aren’t applying for these courses, that is what makes them LESS COMPETITIVE.
Less Competitive Courses In EBSU.
- Educational Administration.
- Sociology And Anthropology.
- Fisheries And Aquaculture.
- Education Arts.
- Applied Biology.
- Education And Biology.
- Industrial Chemistry.
- Education And Chemistry.
- Guidance And Counselling.
- Education And Economics.
- Building Technology Education.
- Vocational And Technical Education.
- Home Economics And Education.
- Science Education.
- Health Education.
- Agricultural Science And Education.
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education.
- Mechanical Metalwork Technology Education.
- Business Education.
- Agric-economics And Extension.
- Banking And Finance.
- Educational Foundations.
- Human Kinetics.
- Education And English Language.
- English Language And Literature.
- Soil And Environmental Management.
- Crop Production And Landscape Management.
- Educational Management.
- Education And Mathematics.
- Industrial Mathematics.
- Industrial Mathematics/computer.
- Industrial Physics.
- Education And Physics.
- History And International Relations.
- Education And Social Science.
- Animal Science.
- Education And Integrated Science.
- Education And Computer Science.
- Education And Social Studies.
- Religious Studies.
- Education And Religious Studies.
- Food Science And Technology.
IMPORTANT FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Yes, even though these courses are less competitive, there’s no guarantee that applying for it grants you automatic admission. Although it ensures that once you are eligible for EBSU Admission, the competition won’t be much, compared to other courses.
To stand a better chance of being offered admission into Ebonyi State University, I recommend you try your best to score high in JAMB and EBSU POST UTME Screening.
Finally, take note that any Courses not mentioned in the above list are very competitive in EBSU, meaning that any course NOT mentioned in the above list, but offered by EBSU are very competitive.