Were you offered admission into the Ebonyi State University? If yes, then you need to read through this article, as it will show you, How to pay the Ebonyi State University acceptance and the amount required.
How Much is EBSU Acceptance Fee?
The amount payable as Ebonyi State University acceptance fee differs, depending on your department/course. The official amount is N30,000 only.
You are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee in the under-listed order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into the Ebonyi State University Account following the procedure outlined below:
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
There is absolutely no need to stress yourself, as you can just pay from the comfort of your home. You can pay the EBSU acceptance fee via the school’s official portal.
We would also love to notify all candidates who were offered admission into this academic institution, to quickly pay their Acceptance fee or risk losing the admission opportunity for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Important Note: All students whose names appeared on the Ebonyi State University admission list, are required to accept the admission offer from JAMB CAP before they pay the EBSU acceptance fee, and acceptance and school fee payment invoice must be through the University portal as outlined below. If you make any payment through any other platform or directly from remita (remita.net), it is not accepted by the school board, and won’t reflect on your personal dashboard.
IMPORTANT: Ebsu Admission List is Out for 2023/2024
How To Pay the EBSU Acceptance Fee for 2023/2024.
- The first step is to visit www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on Check Admission Status to confirm your admission.
- Next, proceed by generating an invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and you will be required to type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password.
- After successfully creating an account, log into the portal using your JAMB registration number and default password.
- It is highly recommendable that you update your personal profile with required details before proceeding to generate invoice. To generate the EBSU acceptance fee invoice, proceed by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears.
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page.
- Either option you used to pay the EBSU acceptance fee, after you’ve successfully paid the fee, return to the portal to print your Acceptance Letter and online Admission Letter.
Once you’re done, follow step 2 below.
Ebonyi State University Admission Clearance 2023.
Students should note that the Acceptance fee payment is non-refundable. After using the above guide to successfully pay the acceptance fee, you will be issued with an electronic receipt.
This receipt of your ACCEPTANCE FEE is mandatory, and it’s the only receipt capable of getting you the applicable service below.
Go to the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of the N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for the commencement of documentation; with the following documents listed below:
- Original JAMB Result slip.
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB).
- Original PD result slip (where applicable).
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip.
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter.
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Before anything else, I would love to point out here, that once the time given for the registration of candidates offered admission into EBSU expires, your admission is cancelled. Except you paid for revalidation, etc. However, if the deadline date for the payment of the EBSU acceptance fee payment expires, payments shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind the approved schedule shall not be refunded.
Please note that the Registration of all newly admitted students (freshmen) and the commencement date will be shown to you on the registration page. Please note that the above documents are needed to confirm that you’re a student of Ebonyi state university.