The Ebonyi State University, EBSU admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has officially announced the released of the 2019/2020 EBSU Merit admission list for the academic session.
Yes! finally the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Merit Admission List for 2019/2020 has been released and published online on the school official portal.
Just in case you are not aware, the EBSU admission list for 2019/2020 was released a few days ago. If you’ve not checked the list, you can Go Here to check it now.
Note that the Ebonyi State University authorities wishes to inform all candidates who registered and participated in the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki – EBSU Post UTME screening exercise, that the EBSU merit admission list, containing the names of all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) various programmes, have been officially release by the school management.
Also be informed that the EBSU Merit admission list has been uploaded and published on the school portal.
Candidates can now check their admission status through online through the EBSU Admission checking portal.
HOW TO ACCESS EBSU MERIT ADMISSION LIST
1. For you to check your EBSU admission Status, go to https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/document/Merit%20list%202019-2020.pdf.
2. This list contains 496 names of candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 session, including thei JAMB REG. Number, State name, and Course Name.
Registration Process/Guide For Newly Admitted Students
1. Know that you need to Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
2. Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
3. When the portal loads up, click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account, simply enter your login details and click on Login.
4. Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport.
5. To pay the EBSU Acceptance Fee, Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
6. Simply complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on “Generate Invoice”.
7. You are to Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
8. You need to Return to the Portal and login.
9. Click on the “Acceptance Fee” tab and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
10. You are required to type in the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
11. Take note that you are also required to Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
12. Finally, click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES
All students who have been successfully admitted should take note that they are required to pay the sum of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) which is a non-refundable acceptance fee and fifty naira (N50) stamp duty, which should be paid via Remita.
All concerned persons should be informed that they are given up to the December-January to complete the action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity given to them.
Please take note that for you to made a successful payment, candidates are advised to log on to https://www.ebsu.edu.ng as new student and print out the payment of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip using their scratch card purchased via Remita/Online.
Also be informed that you are advised to come along to the EBSU admission unit, for commencement of documentation with the following documents:
1: Original JAMB Result slip.
2: Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
3: Original L.G.A. Identification Letter.
4: Original Post UTME Result slip.
5: Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip.
6: You should also come along with the original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N15,000 acceptance fee).
A Big congratulation to all admitted students, and do share this information with your friends, using the share buttons below.
Leave a Comment