Calculate Delsu Aggregate Score: Here is how one can easily calculate the Delta State University, Delsu admission score for the 2019/2020 academic session, which will let you know whether you will be admitted or not.
A few moments ago, the Delsu departmental cut off mark for 2019 was published, which is very essential for you to use in calculating your aggregate score.
This is page is specifically created for all candidates asking how to calculate Delta State University Abraka (Delsu) Aggregate / average score for admission into this institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Calculate DELSU Aggregate Score.
- First, you need to Divide your JAMB Score by 8
- Secondly, you are to also divide your Post UTME score by 2.
- Now, add both results together.
- That’s your average score!
- If you scored 250 in JAMB, dividing 250 by 8 gives you 31.25.
If you scored 60 in the Post UTME, when you divide it by 2, you’ll get 30.
- Now, multiply the two result together, the average will be 61.25%.
Hope this information explained in details, how you can easily calculate delsu post utme aggregate, how to calculate delsu cut off mark, how to calculate delsu aggregate score and how to calculate delsu departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020.
However, if you still have any question relating to this topic, please do not hesitate to use the comment box below and reply this message, we’ll be happy to help you resolve any issues/problem you have.