The Delta State University (DELSU) management has announced that the much awaited Delsu post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale.
Parents, guardians, and all candidates who selected the Delta State University as their first choice institution during their UTME registration, should be informed and aware that the DELSU post UTME form is now available online.
Using this medium, I’ll love to inform and notify all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the just concluded 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), that the Delsu JAMB cut off marks is placed at 170.
All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination, that they can now apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- Delsu Post UTME online application start from 8th July, 2019.
- The school’s Registration/Application website closes at 11:59PM, 7th August, 2019.
- Candidates should note that the screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus.
- Delsu Post UTME examination date: 14th August, 2019 to 19th August, 2019.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsu.edu.ng where you’ll be requested to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Take note that you can proceed and make payment to any of the following banks listed below.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Make sure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are correctly entered while registering for the Delsu Post UTME screening examination. Errors will not be entertained and may lead to disqualification during the examination or after.
HOW TO GENERATE DELSU VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsu.edu.ng
When it loads up, proceed and click on the “Apply for Admission” tab.
- Then click on the “Start” button.
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with your valid JAMB Registration Number.
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Now, you are to visit any of the above specified banks for payment or you can choose to pay online.
- After making a successful payment, simply go back to delsu.edu.ng to print out the acknowledgment slip.
1. It is very important to note here that all candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after you had generate it. If this happens, you are required to generate another one.
2. The school management advised all candidates to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the Delsu post UTME registration form.
3. Candidates should note that they must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Delta State University admission board will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
The Delsu management has disclosed that candidates are expected and required to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate (which is most times, not needed, but for clarity sake, please make a photocopy of it and take it with you).
Take note that if the school caughts any person impersonating, the culprits will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified for the Delsu 2020/2021 Post UTME examination.
Warning: The Delsu admission board has disclosed that applicants and parents can ONLY be contact through text messages via these listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng.